• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
No a fan.....no scratch that. I really dislike spineless beta male MC characters. Sadly exist a few out there, especially in isekai manga. For those curious about the diferent endings of this game, you can find the spoilers inside the VNDB thread. I can't understand why people enjoy this kind of genre, but I'm sure some users will enjoy it. Have fun.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Hell yea! Great day!
Can't believe i lived to see a Jinsei game translated. Author has quite a few cuckinos under his belt, but i'm glad NTRanon chose the harem NTR title to work on, since it's an uncommon trope.
Leane 2 and this translated huh, 2020 hasn't been so bad after all. Now only need Yukikaze 2 to tighten things up nicely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cudder and Aquilez

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Hell yea! Great day!
Can't believe i lived to see a Jinsei game translated. Author has quite a few cuckinos under his belt, but i'm glad NTRanon chose the harem NTR title to work on, since it's an uncommon trope.
Leane 2 and this translated huh, 2020 hasn't been so bad after all. Now only need Yukikaze 2 to tighten things up nicely.
Leane 2 was fanFUCKINGtastic. Incredibly rare for an NTR game to even get translated. I don't think we'll ever get another game like that to be translated for years.

Reactions: mesoru

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I see there's a lot of armchair professor here just like usual in any NTR themed game release lol.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I don't usually like NTR but I do dislike it less if it is without rape, blackmail and mind-control. It's more interesting that way since it shows more effort on the antagonist side and since I cant sympathize with a spineless MC anyway.

Looking at the tags... looks promising.
The best NTR for me is when he resorts to neither rape, blackmail, or mind control. He just weasels his way into her pants through either the MC's pussy nature or he manages to charm the target through charisma. Conquering them without force and seeing the cuck MC be destroyed when he realizes all he had to do was not be a bitch is the best part. Seeing that he can't just wait for forever to get the girl and that there's consequences for not being proactive is great. Rune Factory 2 had a similar function that if you didn't marry a girl by a certain time they would marry their default partner. Actions have consequences. Inaction is in itself an action and therefore has actions.

Reactions: KPatch and Pyrrical

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The best NTR for me is when he resorts to neither rape, blackmail, or mind control. He just weasels his way into her pants through either the MC's pussy nature or he manages to charm the target through charisma. Conquering them without force and seeing the cuck MC be destroyed when he realizes all he had to do was not be a bitch is the best part. Seeing that he can't just wait for forever to get the girl and that there's consequences for not being proactive is great. Rune Factory 2 had a similar function that if you didn't marry a girl by a certain time they would marry their default partner. Actions have consequences. Inaction is in itself an action and therefore has actions.
I can agree with most of that...only the part where the mc has to be the cuck. Why? Isn't it better when the charismatic stealer is the protagonist?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I can agree with most of that...only the part where the mc has to be the cuck. Why? Isn't it better when the charismatic stealer is the protagonist?
I'm only referring to it in the case the cuck is the MC as in this case. Naturally we would prefer to play the role of the guy doing the stealing especially irl.

Reactions: Pyrrical

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I'm only referring to it in the case the cuck is the MC as in this case. Naturally we would prefer to play the role of the guy doing the stealing especially irl.
Sadly in most cases, its either the cuck or the gullible slut heroine as the protagonist and the stealer are almost always some creep or thug just like this game :(.
Doing this irl is complicated as well as potentially dangerous depend on who you cuck so be careful if you ever want to try :p.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
After playing a bit of it... Wow, how stupid can a MC get? Like, I get it that NTR usually had spineless loser MCs, but when the third chick in a row starts literally yelling "OMG YOUR HUGE COCK FEELS SO GOOD AND YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT USING IT", why the fuck is MC still just sitting there thinking, "man I just really don't get what women see in this guy herp derp".

Actually y'know what, I'd love to play an NTR game where MC has just like an absolute monster dong but has no idea how to use it so it hurts most chicks, and he gets cucked by a totally average-sized dude that can just eat pussy like Pac Man and actually knows how to make women feel good.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
After playing a bit of it... Wow, how stupid can a MC get? Like, I get it that NTR usually had spineless loser MCs, but when the third chick in a row starts literally yelling "OMG YOUR HUGE COCK FEELS SO GOOD AND YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT USING IT", why the fuck is MC still just sitting there thinking, "man I just really don't get what women see in this guy herp derp".
Hasegawa: "Ye we were doing it crazy up until just now, she fell asleep from exhaustion"

Makoto (internally): Doing what? What was this bastard doing that she fell asleep from exhaustion?

lmao

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Damn shame that Honto no Kimochi wasn't translated- but apparently the engines are different which might have complicated things and worked into the decision on which to translate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes