• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
There's no rape in this game
There is a scene or two that are questionable iirc but yea. Basically no rape.

On an unrelated note here is my .02 on this game:
I really wanted to like this game but I couldn't. Lots of dialog talking about pregnancy risk, endless creampies, nobody gets knocked up. MC isn't just a whimp, he's completely unlikable. I was rooting for the guy who was going after the girls by about halfway through the game. I really feel like the game needed an ending where the MC gets the girl back but ends up with a kid looking exactly like Hasegawa. Slut Girlfriend is a much better game overall.

Last edited:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Idk. If you guys really wanna make a comparison, please at least pick the translated one. I search the title and the 1st result come out is Zero no Tsukaima. I was buffering like 2 seconds and then lmao. I dont have anything against raw but we are on translated game site for reasons.

SparkyGoat

Jul 1, 2020
Too bad I'm one of those people who can't play the game because le self-insert into MC. The main heroine looks really hot too. Is there a way I can just get the CGs?

Jul 20, 2019
It's an alright game, with all three endings being completely different and satisfying, that actually make me hope the main girl doesn't get fucked by the antagonist (and that's strange from me, since I love NTR as a genre). That said, the main problem I have with this game is how long the sex scenes are. They are needlessly long and boring and most of the stuff that is said is repetitive. The playtime is ramped up heavily just because of how long the scenes are.

On a side-note, I'm getting sick of how many times onomatopoeia is used in hentai games, especially in sex scenes. Yes, I know she's getting her pussy pounded. Yes, I know she's slurping cum off his cock. Yes, I do enjoy onomatopoeia from time to time. But no, I don't need 300 lines of shit like 'Mmlch, slrrrp, slplplplpllp'. It's annoying because no one ever reads this shit and processes it. I just skip until dialogue shows up.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Nope. I already played that one. The art is good, and it has two perspectives. And is not really NTR, the mc getting hard when the girl told about her past. I mean yeah its sounds like NTR but all that happened before he actually have sex with the girl. Though I could probably wrong, it was long ago I forgot the details. Someone mentioned this on thread, Honto no Kimochi. Ohhh and it still give me zero no tsukaima lmao. Welp, it show actual result if you added vndb though.

Reactions: Cudder

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Nope. I already played that one. The art is good, and it has two perspectives. And is not really NTR, the mc getting hard when the girl told about her past. I mean yeah its sounds like NTR but all that happened before he actually have sex with the girl. Though I could probably wrong, it was long ago I forgot the details. Someone mentioned this on thread, Honto no Kimochi. Ohhh and it still give me zero no tsukaima lmao. Welp, it show actual result if you added vndb though.
Ah yeah Honto no Kimochi is not translated yet. I haven't played it but i think you can use Textractor (MTL Translator) if you want to play it

Reactions: itsmebruh

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Well, Aside from the "Main Protag" to be Cliche beta vegetable in this One, I thought you'd only have the "MC"'s Perspective so I I was planning to pass this one out, Turns out you can also be the Cad as well and look at One of the Heroine's POV too. Hell I'll Bite.

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
This one gonna hurt your sold real bad because it isn't the normal "Ah this dick is better than my love for my bf" but the guy sweet talk and gain her consensual though romance instead of his raw dick.

Reactions: Drimenlon

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
It's been a month or more from when I've complited this game and I must tell - this is trully shocking and sad story, my heart's hurts even now when I'm remember it, absolutely spineless MC, sweet, loving and naive childhood friend and smoothtalking playboy-bastard. And even now my disgust and hatred mostly on MC... Anyway, if you're going to play this game I warn you - it's trully heartbreaking.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes