RIVNAT NISAT

Jul 13, 2017
sarad13 I like ntr if its the girls or the bad guys perspective.I do read dialogues and always try to get myself attached to the mc. Its not about brave heart,I just don't like the feeling of getting cucked even if its fictional.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I'm into the occasional NTR myself if it's well-done (and usually if it's largely consensual by all parties, which this game seems to be?), but the sheer amount of it Japan puts out honestly makes me kinda' worried for the country sometimes. I get that people who fap to hentai are only a very small demographic and don't represent the population as a whole, but it definitely ain't the English-speaking coomers keeping that genre afloat.
Its the Otakus and overworked wageslaves that consume all this.
If you are a wageslave in japan you dont have time to start a family even if you wanted becaues they got a really bad work culture.

Reactions: sonhot

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Once you realize the fact that you'll never be in any of these Ntr Mc's situations ever... Ntr-ing them becomes less about you [the player] being cucked and more about them [the character] getting what they truly deserve or really want deep down. Cause if any ntr game protagonist was based on real life people, he would be featured in the most disappointing ntr game ever made.

Cool translation though, i hope they pick up other overlooked [really good] ntr stuff out there in the future.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes