yesz

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone know how to apply the patch? the readme says to put 3 folders into the same file as another one, but that one isnt in any folder

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
man i came here because i thought i would try out the ntr but the love story was just so good

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Lol this game is funny and disgusting in the same time. it's the perfect title to test your liking or disliking or NTR. For me a medium dose is ok but after a while... got to leave the game that was too hard lol. My experience with this title in 2 lines ;)

PS: That make me thinking that the playboy was in reality the MC from another game and you got the NPC view on his action lool

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok this game is Masterpiece

It is like a documentary !
It is hardly a game but a textbook - of how to be a jerk that gets arround.

The main antagonist was amazing. He was a jerk sure, but he apreciated what he got, and was a total bro for everyone arround him!
Guys should learn from him. Not neccesserly to fuck every girl in your town, but to learn how to make girls value you.

Great stuff.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
It's been a month or more from when I've complited this game and I must tell - this is trully shocking and sad story, my heart's hurts even now when I'm remember it, absolutely spineless MC, sweet, loving and naive childhood friend and smoothtalking playboy-bastard. And even now my disgust and hatred mostly on MC... Anyway, if you're going to play this game I warn you - it's trully heartbreaking.
thats art bro :_ )

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Ok this game is Masterpiece

It is like a documentary !
It is hardly a game but a textbook - of how to be a jerk that gets arround.

The main antagonist was amazing. He was a jerk sure, but he apreciated what he got, and was a total bro for everyone arround him!
Guys should learn from him. Not neccesserly to fuck every girl in your town, but to learn how to make girls value you.

Great stuff.
Hm, ok, let me know how that worked out for you, then maybe I'll give it a shot.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Well, the game is pretty standard as far as plot goes. There are really only 3 choices? The first is just whether you view the scenes from both the MC and the girl's POV.

Here's the attached save for the full gallery. Drag it into the same folder as the executable (where the cg and cgsys folders are)
Sound stopped working after I replaced your save with mine

MaibeHentai

Apr 27, 2018
Can someone tell me what i have to do to even start the game so i can play? every time i double clickon the exe this pops up...

why.png

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
This is going into the heart crushing pile of NTR. I absolutely hated the MC just like most others here but I have to give some blame to Mizuki too. Throughout the game MC is telling her to stay away, that theyre not friends, he's a bad guy but she never believed him (despite him looking the part and her being MC's lifelong friend) and outright lied herself by still talking with him after saying she wouldnt interact with him. She was pretty messed up especially with later dialogue. I get that MC was already known to not be honest and that he was a complete idiot for not showing proof of his shenanigans first chance he got (before she gets fucked) but still she just loved the attention too much. She was a naive idiot herself. I wish there was some internal dialogue in the foursome ending where she realizes MC was right (but of course does not care at this point).
Kudos for being an NTR game without rape or blackmail. The lying/manipulation part is still iffy for me but it's still way better than the former. Antagonist winning by charisma is the most soul crushing.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This is going into the heart crushing pile of NTR. I absolutely hated the MC just like most others here but I have to give some blame to Mizuki too. Throughout the game MC is telling her to stay away, that theyre not friends, he's a bad guy but she never believed him (despite him looking the part and her being MC's lifelong friend) and outright lied herself by still talking with him after saying she wouldnt interact with him. She was pretty messed up especially with later dialogue. I get that MC was already known to not be honest and that he was a complete idiot for not showing proof of his shenanigans first chance he got (before she gets fucked) but still she just loved the attention too much. She was a naive idiot herself. I wish there was some internal dialogue in the foursome ending where she realizes MC was right (but of course does not care at this point).
Kudos for being an NTR game without rape or blackmail. The lying/manipulation part is still iffy for me but it's still way better than the former. Antagonist winning by charisma is the most soul crushing.
Not that this is anything new, but every NTR title needs to be treated with distance. I haven't yet come across one that didn't have a stretched story in some of its elements. But then again, I'm not surprised because it would be hard to make it work. :rolleyes:

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes