StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Is there a way to block tags? I'm getting tired of accidentaly stumbling across an NTR game and then subsequently wanting to roll up into a fetus position and cry because my brain wants me to suffer

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr and Cul

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This MC makes me a little angry. I don't feel sorry for him. He was asked SO MANY TIMES, by both Mizuki and Hasegawa whether he had feelings for Mizuki... and he denied it every time(Hasegawa was a trap, but had he said yes the problem would be smaller). Furthermore, he had evidence that Hasegawa thought of her as nothing but a hole through that site... and he still let her get close to him over revealing it.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to block tags? I'm getting tired of accidentaly stumbling across an NTR game and then subsequently wanting to roll up into a fetus position and cry because my brain wants me to suffer
there is an exclude tag in the filter section of the latest updates page

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Ive been wondering are there any scenes not in the recollection gallery? That are like story exclusive? Or does the gallery cover everything?

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Unplayable in fullscreen and once you chose full screen everything freezes up and the game is now unplayable at all. Absolute crap!

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
I will admit I’m not a fan of NTR nor I can stand it. But I’m also bored of a single guy fucking all the girls without really any consequences (eg. hasegawa). Yeah, this was from the POV of our loner, unsocial-ish unwanted guy but if the story was from Hasegawa’s POV, this would be your typical harem game.
Now I wish there were several changes in this game, first of all gameplay wise. I’ll be honest, I haven’t looked at the game, just went to hitomi’s website and you can literally see the whole game there with dialogue and stuff. Anyway, as I was looking chapters after chapters, I could tell there were no choices in the game and even if there were, it would be like A) Would you let hasegawa continue fucking or B) Would you let hasegawa continue fucking.

You can tell, I’m hoping for some meaningful choices which can at least change/stir up the story so that it can go different directions. Has anyone here played Marble Syrup’s games like Re:maid where our MC-kun has different ways to approach/talk/do stuff to girls aka choices and that does have a significant impact. Some would lead to you being lonely, or a rapist, or even a lover’s route if you chose the right options.

Now you say you magnanimous openminded internet fella, there are people who like this stuff and who am I to tell this studio and thereby, their fans to change their ways? Ah… You see, I don’t mind this kind of games, in fact I do cherish them as they are a minority of otherwise same yet with painted with a different coat of color games. What I really want them to do is, after seeing the first 2 girls get fucked by hasegawa, let MC kun take some affirmative actions like talking with others if they know if hasegawa was fucking umm…the entire school and that even if doesn’t change some girls still getting screwed over, many others would wise up to his trick. So hasegawa would need to devise new plans to plant his precious seeds. Simultaneously, our mc kun could either be doozing off or might be getting some love points from other characters and making them fuck him first.

That last comment might be turn off some ntr fans but listen, after a while, one guy getting all the girls gets boring seeing the first two. Except for the girls’ personality nothing really changes. And giving choices would let NTR, non-NTR fans to actually enjoy the game. Like I’m probably change some things MC does in this while others might just have the same story repeat again and again. Or you could have choices that intentionally forces MC to lose no matter what (for masochists). So yeah I wish, there was some changes and this would be a “good” game.

That was my 2 cent for this game.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I will admit I’m not a fan of NTR nor I can stand it. But I’m also bored of a single guy fucking all the girls without really any consequences (eg. hasegawa). Yeah, this was from the POV of our loner, unsocial-ish unwanted guy but if the story was from Hasegawa’s POV, this would be your typical harem game.
Now I wish there were several changes in this game, first of all gameplay wise. I’ll be honest, I haven’t looked at the game, just went to hitomi’s website and you can literally see the whole game there with dialogue and stuff. Anyway, as I was looking chapters after chapters, I could tell there were no choices in the game and even if there were, it would be like A) Would you let hasegawa continue fucking or B) Would you let hasegawa continue fucking.

You can tell, I’m hoping for some meaningful choices which can at least change/stir up the story so that it can go different directions. Has anyone here played Marble Syrup’s games like Re:maid where our MC-kun has different ways to approach/talk/do stuff to girls aka choices and that does have a significant impact. Some would lead to you being lonely, or a rapist, or even a lover’s route if you chose the right options.

Now you say you magnanimous openminded internet fella, there are people who like this stuff and who am I to tell this studio and thereby, their fans to change their ways? Ah… You see, I don’t mind this kind of games, in fact I do cherish them as they are a minority of otherwise same yet with painted with a different coat of color games. What I really want them to do is, after seeing the first 2 girls get fucked by hasegawa, let MC kun take some affirmative actions like talking with others if they know if hasegawa was fucking umm…the entire school and that even if doesn’t change some girls still getting screwed over, many others would wise up to his trick. So hasegawa would need to devise new plans to plant his precious seeds. Simultaneously, our mc kun could either be doozing off or might be getting some love points from other characters and making them fuck him first.

That last comment might be turn off some ntr fans but listen, after a while, one guy getting all the girls gets boring seeing the first two. Except for the girls’ personality nothing really changes. And giving choices would let NTR, non-NTR fans to actually enjoy the game. Like I’m probably change some things MC does in this while others might just have the same story repeat again and again. Or you could have choices that intentionally forces MC to lose no matter what (for masochists). So yeah I wish, there was some changes and this would be a “good” game.

That was my 2 cent for this game.
You're one of those vanillafags who indulge in ntr content even though they say hate it just so they can complain about it arent you?

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
You're one of those vanillafags who indulge in ntr content even though they say hate it just so they can complain about it arent you?
I have my own fetishes but no, I don't entirely hate ntr. This one just rubbed me the wrong way... the dude was fucking all the girls sure fine why not? Then he literally manipulated & kinda "raped" the last girl.... if the mc's childhood friend was actually into the dude, I wouldn't mind. And no, if you think, I have problem with rape tag, I primarily seek out that content. So much for vanillafag but "I" like to R*pe the girls, not the other guys doing my ones.
And even though, NTR would be in the least things I want, my most fav comic is from AIM who makes NTR comic. You can check on him on hitomi.la

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
disagree, I have only ever seen one character deserved getting cucked
He definitely deserved to be cucked. Some people screw around for pleasure and thrills. Others want relationships and deep connections.
MC definitely was the latter and Mizuki could be as well. Probably would have been too if MC had spoken up.
100% MC's fault and he deserved it.

GAUL

May 14, 2022
Does anyone has the save file for the replay mode? The one that was posted on here make the game has no sound

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes