VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But that scene happens even before MC knew Isabella. He was not aware of her existance and Alex was already in his life. So no unfaithfulness there.
O I wasn't talking about the first few times i meant after you met Isa and get to pick to decline sex with Alex cause at that point I wasnt a Alex fan and decided to play the faithful Isa path from that point on. Then I ended up actually liking Isa a bit more overall. I didn't end up liking Alex till later in the game but it was tough to break Alex's heart to decline her when she wanted more cause she is such a good character.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
O I wasn't talking about the first few times i meant after you met Isa and get to pick to decline sex with Alex cause at that point I wasnt a Alex fan and decided to play the faithful Isa path from that point on. Then I ended up actually liking Isa a bit more overall. I didn't end up liking Alex till later in the game but it was tough to break Alex's heart to decline her when she wanted more cause she is such a good character.
I knew exactly what you mean BUT what we can do ? you have to choose .

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, as nearly all he wrote is wrong (animations based on stimuli, mc is a perv, no way to reject Alex and so on), it's not so difficult to guess what he wants to achieve.
Honestly I was a bit confused about him saying the MC being a perv part I dont recall him being that pervy at all. Maybe once or twice but not nearly as bad as he made it sound.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Honestly I was a bit confused about him saying the MC being a perv part I dont recall him being that pervy at all. Maybe once or twice but not nearly as bad as he made it sound.
Hey, the player can deny all sex or, if he choose to have sex he can reject a footjob or a throat bulge deepthroat.
The MC clearly must be a perv!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I knew exactly what you mean BUT what we can do ? you have to choose .
Really? You HAVE to choose? In a game that is built as an Harem? In a game where the purpose is the Throuple, you feel you HAVE to choose?

Let me say this again, breaking Alex's heart, is an option. You are decidedly being horrible to someone you used, liked and apparently deceived, in order to claim some kind of virtuous path of fidelity, that isn't even required, desired or demanded.

You and all the others, may feel good about it, but I call it Sadism. Inflicting unnecessary pain for your self pleasure.

Oh, you just want Isa? Ok! Oh you don't want girl-on-girl action? Ok! So, it's ok to break a girls heart because she completely loves you and you feel good about it? Oh you don't? But you still do it?

This is messed up. To me it feels like you just want to hurt her on purpose. Oh, I am sure that you will come up with a ton of excuses for it, that you are monogamous, that you only want one girl, that this and that and everything is about YOU, about what YOU want...

I just can't even.gif

Peace :(

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
WTF is this??? I searched online but could not find a straight answer or even a crooked, kinky one...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks, dear friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
I've linked them in the post.
Rabbit like bad pre made sex animations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Really? You HAVE to choose? In a game that is built as an Harem? In a game where the purpose is the Throuple, you feel you HAVE to choose?

Let me say this again, breaking Alex's heart, is an option. You are decidedly being horrible to someone you used, liked and apparently deceived, in order to claim some kind of virtuous path of fidelity, that isn't even required, desired or demanded.

You and all the others, may feel good about it, but I call it Sadism. Inflicting unnecessary pain for your self pleasure.

Oh, you just want Isa? Ok! Oh you don't want girl-on-girl action? Ok! So, it's ok to break a girls heart because she completely loves you and you feel good about it? Oh you don't? But you still do it?

This is messed up. To me it feels like you just want to hurt her on purpose. Oh, I am sure that you will come up with a ton of excuses for it, that you are monogamous, that you only want one girl, that this and that and everything is about YOU, about what YOU want...

View attachment 3084645

lol this post made me laugh but im glad I only had to break her heart once since my next replay going all in on Alex and Isa and maybe third time I replay will be just a Alex one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I get it now. It's the .gif style animations. Guy's full of crap. Your animations are MP4 quality and smooth! Rather hot too!:devilish:
Thanks and adventure ever on dear friend, Phat;)(y)
No, they are animation presets to animate your characters.
But the result will look like in the previews.

Rabbits.

As I said, guy read stimuli somewhere, wanted to mention it to damage the reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

View attachment 3084645

What all this come from ? where you get it is Harem game ?

bandicam 2023-11-14 03-21-18-219.jpg
Oh , you want to cheat both girls to not break the heart of one of them , as you said exactly it is up to you to choose cheat
than loyality Ok , your call
giphy (3).gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Did you know that my animations are bad and are pre-made 3 second long ones?

(Stimuli, that's what I've used! ) :ROFLMAO:

that I tried to create cutscenes (and obviously failed)

and that there is no drama and bad writing?

and that you can't avoid sex scenes with Alex?

*sigh* I think I'll have to stop the development after this in depth, detailed and funded rating.
I did everything wrong.

It was a nice time here with you...

:devilish::sneaky:
I hope that guy gets kidnapped and sold on the black market as a gay fuck doll. :ROFLMAO: I'm just jokin... Or am I? :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, they are animation presets to animate your characters.
But the result will look like in the previews.

Rabbits.

As I said, guy read stimuli somewhere, wanted to mention it to damage the reputation.
Backfired on him. All he did was make himself look foolish.

Also, I know what these animation templates are and they are janky, Terrance and Phillip style, seen smoother images on a gif type animations... As soon as I opened the link you sent in the first reply (thanks for that point in the right direction btw) I knew I had seen that bullshit before. Oh... and as always, ignore the trolls. You have a perfectly valid way to avoid reading inane drivel like that... IGNORE!!! Hover over the offensive username column left, see the popup and click, "Ignore." (Then refresh the page) Problem solved. No more troll comment. Anyway... You keep up what you are doing, dear friend. You are doing it right.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I love how this thread been just turned to talk about this troll and laugh at his dumb review. I did not expect this I thought my only laugh was going to be to read that awful review of his lol.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
While Alex is usually not my type of LI, her development in the game has endeared her to me making that choice to break up tough to make. Good job dev!

For a game called Isabella I do hope next few updates bring a lot of scenes with her. I hope she would have the most by the end. Otherwise might as well call the game "How I met Alex and Isa" :LOL:

Looking forward to the next chapters and Steam release.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What all this come from ? where you get it is Harem game ?

View attachment 3084687
Oh , you want to cheat both girls to not break the heart of one of them , as you said exactly it is up to you to choose cheat
than loyality Ok , your call
View attachment 3084696
I said that it is "built as an Harem" not that it is an harem.

You can have both girls WITHOUT cheating. Just with the caveat that they will be also each others girlfriends too.

There's no cheating involved, it's called a throuple, because it's basically 3 couples together: MC+Isa / MC+Alex / Isa+Alex. Not really sharing, because everything that happens inside of a Couple, also happens inside a throuple.

Some help:

Just one of the many versions of this explanation that I found in seconds: “A throuple is a relationship between three people who have all unanimously agreed to be in a romantic, loving, relationship together with the consent of all people involved.”

So, as you can see there's NO cheating. None at all.

Hope it helps you.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MC+Isa / MC+Alex / Isa+Alex
When writing it like that, it makes it sound like y'all are swinging. You're overcomplicating it. It's just:
MC is with two women. Two women are with MC. OR you can view it as MC and Alex are with Isa. OR Alex and Isa are with the MC. No need to make it sound like swinging, bro.

I'm glad I'm not on that path. It's too fuckin complicated.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I said that it is "built as an Harem" not that it is an harem.

You can have both girls WITHOUT cheating. Just with the caveat that they will be also each others girlfriends too.

There's no cheating involved, it's called a throuple, because it's basically 3 couples together: MC+Isa / MC+Alex / Isa+Alex. Not really sharing, because everything that happens inside of a Couple, also happens inside a throuple.

Some help:

Just one of the many versions of this explanation that I found in seconds: “A throuple is a relationship between three people who have all unanimously agreed to be in a romantic, loving, relationship together with the consent of all people involved.”

So, as you can see there's NO cheating. None at all.

Hope it helps you.

Peace :)
OMG , SO , MC+Isa / MC+Alex / Isa+Alex , I Love That , but NO Cheating at all Cause I hate cheatig , and as you said before do not break her heart , So I am very sure that a woman's Heart will be broken much more if she discover you cheating on her , NO ??!!
So , Time for 3some Now or Not :unsure:.
BTW I did not break her heart at all , meaning if you remeber Isa is the 1st scene in the game , So I see her , then My GF was Jenny live with me and I LOVE her so much , So I did not choose Alex as a LI from the very beginnig and when I said "what we can do , we have to choose " I mean from day one or another day , that is a chooice , thank you.
thank you very much our Brilliant dev for your Great game , Eagerly waiting Jenny in Chrismas.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OMG , SO , MC+Isa / MC+Alex / Isa+Alex , I Love That , but NO Cheating at all Cause I hate cheatig , and as you said before do not break her heart , So I am very sure that a woman's Heart will be broken much more if she discover you cheating on her , NO ??!!
So , Time for 3some Now or Not :unsure:.
BTW I did not break her heart at all , meaning if you remeber Isa is the 1st scene in the game , So I see her , then My GF was Jenny live with me and I LOVE her so much , So I did not choose Alex as a LI from the very beginnig and when I said "what we can do , we have to choose " I mean from day one or another day , that is a chooice , thank you.
thank you very much our Brilliant dev for your Great game , Eagerly waiting Jenny in Chrismas.
They are forming a three way polyamorous relationship with three equal partners, MC loves both ladies, both ladies love MC and each other as well... So, you are right... no cheating! :) (I'm not a fan of cheating either...)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes