VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
What gallery??? There is no gallery! When they get naked, make a save and replay the scene as often as you like. No mod needed, just make saves. Otherwise, you would need a mod to create a gallery just so it can be unlocked.
You are wrong my friend.
In fact there are two galleries, one with all the sex scene which gets unlocked when you have seen them in game.
And the "like" gallery where you can like (save) a scene to it.

Is there a mod to unlock the gallery?
Not that I know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You are wrong my friend.
In fact there are two galleries, one with all the sex scene which gets unlocked when you have seen them in game.
And the "like" gallery where you can like (save) a scene to it.

Not that I know.
Then how do we access these currently invisible galleries. I do not see them in my game! Thanks, dear friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:
PS: I am used to seeing gallery access in either the main menu or in the settings menu. Not so here. Nothing there.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Then how do we access these currently invisible galleries. I do not see them in my game! Thanks, dear friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:
PS: I am used to seeing gallery access in either the main menu or in the settings menu. Not so here. Nothing there.

In game -> right click -> menu

gal.png

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Did you know that my animations are bad and are pre-made 3 second long ones?

however, the ones we have here are not good, with the exception of the sex animations (which are basically 3sec loop stimuli), the rest are unnecessary, and make the game worse

(Stimuli, that's what I've used! ) :ROFLMAO:

that I tried to create cutscenes (and obviously failed)

I think it's stupid to watch a long animation just to see a character form a smile, it would be smoother to use stills with a dissolve, it would be much better than this animation, and this is just one example, the DEV even tried to create cutscenes.
and that there is no drama and bad writing?

I expected a serious game, with good dialogue, drama, but what I saw was a game where the player has no decision-making power, and the MC acts like a pervert all the time;
and that you can't avoid sex scenes with Alex?

the "MC" has a very active sex life, he repeatedly has sex with a "friend", without asking if we players want it or not

*sigh* I think I'll have to stop the development after this in depth, detailed and funded rating.
I did everything wrong.

It was a nice time here with you...

:devilish::sneaky:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

*sigh* I think I'll have to stop the development after this in depth, detailed and funded rating.
I did everything wrong.

lol that review made me wish we could reply to reviews or at least downvote them lol

Oct 10, 2022

I did everything wrong.

but..... but.... that means no more Alex for us :( You can't do that to us.

Maybe that dude should stop playing? :unsure::whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Yeah, the world filled with sickos and weirdos and I can say I have seen fair share of them, though it still is surprising to see someone who would like to avoid Alex.

I'm more surprised that some user says I'm using stimuli animations and the other bullshit he wrote.

Ok, he picked that word up somewhere, but clearly haven't seen them.

Oct 10, 2022
* Raises Hand* tho to be fair that's cause I want to be faithful for for my lovely Isa Ill get with Alex on my 2nd save when I replay it when the update is out :)
But that scene happens even before MC knew Isabella. He was not aware of her existance and Alex was already in his life. So no unfaithfulness there.

I'm more surprised that some user says I'm using stimuli animations and the other bullshit he wrote.

Ok, he picked that word up somewhere, but clearly haven't seen them.
He should have looked at its meaning then. I never understand that type of people. It is okay to not like the game, weird as is, I understand but why you write whole essay that at least half of it complete bullshit and rest subjective opinion to nicely put it at best. What was the target, what did he hope to achieve? I mean, let say you did not like a part of a game but overall liked it, it's okay to bitch about it because you are already invested in but if you did not like a game's core elements just move on. There must be over 300 games I did not like, to some I gave a few more chance and for some others I just dropped it at opening credits but I don't go over their threads and bitch about them. Even though I don't like them, even hated some of them people usually put effort on it and others like to play them, why should I go over there to shit on them? Simply beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes