VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
In answer to your question, respectfully not touching that one. I mentioned Lesbian sex not lesbians. I don't have time to open that can of worms and debate it.

I will elaborate on the throuple situation.
Two girls having sex is Lesbian sex but that doesn't mean they are lesbians. They could be bi or curious or something.
Two girls teasing the MC is just that teasing. They may or may not be straight or bi.
If the girls are right in to lots of threesome sex with each other and the MC then they are probably bi.

My impression from the game is Alex is straight and Isa could swing both ways. I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I got. It doesn't worry me who is what to be honest. I'm not in to two guys but two girls and threesomes are fine. In saying that, its not my game so my opinion doesn't really matter. Its how the dev sees it playing out.
The point of most of these games is to let us escape reality and live through the eyes of the MC. Now in real life I'm sure the vast majority of men have never experienced any type of threesome. I love of the idea of a throuple but in reality it would be two women that are pissed off at you instead of one.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was just on the page as you typed that
Thank you for the update
I can't wait to see my darling Alex again

Alex & Isa are so beautiful

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I already played the patreon version some days ago, I just wanna say I truly appreciate how you're keeping the slow burn going without rushing it.

The progress with the girls in this update is little, but meaningful. Despite how much I want some action with Isa, I actually want it to not feel rushed more. :D

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Do you know who will be affected by the content of dominance and submission? Will a blonde take part in them (I forgot her name = this star)

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I already played the patreon version some days ago, I just wanna say I truly appreciate how you're keeping the slow burn going without rushing it.

The progress with the girls in this update is little, but meaningful. Despite how much I want some action with Isa, I actually want it to not feel rushed more. :D

Thanks for the feedback and your support! ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Absolutely loved the update, as always. I also like the subtle approach you've taken with the differences between Alex (Solo), Isabella (Solo), and Alex-Isa (Throuple). Small changes in dialogue / scenes are done very well. Thanks for sharing your work here, badtimetales! View attachment 3148669
I haven't even played the newest update yet
But I already know it's going to be good
I think we can both agree badtimetales is a really good writer

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: badtimetales

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [837 MB]
- - -

Mac [824 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Absolutely loved the update, as always. I also like the subtle approach you've taken with the differences between Alex (Solo), Isabella (Solo), and Alex-Isa (Throuple). Small changes in dialogue / scenes are done very well. Thanks for sharing your work here, badtimetales! View attachment 3148669
Thanks ;)
Yeah, I like splitting paths... :rolleyes: :LOL:

I have no idea how people do that in a harem game.

But glad you liked it ;)

I haven't even played the newest update yet
But I already know it's going to be good
I think we can both agree badtimetales is a really good writer
:oops:
Thank you. But play it first, who knows.

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
In answer to your question, respectfully not touching that one. I mentioned Lesbian sex not lesbians. I don't have time to open that can of worms and debate it.

I will elaborate on the throuple situation.
Two girls having sex is Lesbian sex but that doesn't mean they are lesbians. They could be bi or curious or something.
Two girls teasing the MC is just that teasing. They may or may not be straight or bi.
If the girls are right in to lots of threesome sex with each other and the MC then they are probably bi.

My impression from the game is Alex is straight and Isa could swing both ways. I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I got. It doesn't worry me who is what to be honest. I'm not in to two guys but two girls and threesomes are fine. In saying that, its not my game so my opinion doesn't really matter. Its how the dev sees it playing out.
"Two girls having sex is Lesbian sex but that doesn't mean they are lesbians".
Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucking a dick doesn't make you gay either! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes