VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Wouldn't be a relationship be boring without teasing? ;)
Doesn't matter if there are two or three people.
Teasing is the best thing in the game, especially the slow dive. but sometimes it’s infuriating when this teasing lasts more than a year, even longer 1000199739.gif

the main thing is not to overdo it :HideThePain:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
And the mc isn't some creepy teenager who molests women which is a great thing imo.
Yeah. Hate that shit. If I ever were to make the game I have plotted out in my head one of the sure fire things I would have is an adult mc with the option to peek on the li's sometimes, but eventually getting caught and getting burned for it like you would in real life. Who the fuck thinks that behaviour is ok?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah. Hate that shit. If I ever were to make the game I have plotted out in my head one of the sure fire things I would have is an adult mc with the option to peek on the li's sometimes, but eventually getting caught and getting burned for it like you would in real life. Who the fuck thinks that behaviour is ok?
my thoughts were to have a MC playing another AVN from time to time and if you picks those options. One of the LI walks in on him picking the pervy options and he has to explain himself to the LI and get her to believe it or consequences

Edit : not talking about this game just in general something I thought about

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
my thoughts were to have a MC playing another AVN from time to time and if you picks those options. One of the LI walks in on him picking the pervy options and he has to explain himself to the LI and get her to believe it or consequences
Been there done that in real life. It's not hard. Cause I'm not the perv the guy who wrote it is. He made it the correct option, the positive option. You have to make that choice or lose points and a potential relationship.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes