VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Well actually, it was the initial interaction with Alex made me fall for her, so I assume it's not related to how much content she had though more content with her much appreciated. :giggle:

Sure, Alex will be there.
She want's to buy a XXX, she'll have a surprise when she goes XXX with the MC.

But this update and the next ones is story building, relationship building and more important Isa character building.

Oct 10, 2022

But this update and the next ones is story building, relationship building and more important Isa character building.
Oh a ring, I'm down for it. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside, if you did not put any sex scene with Alex but pure character building and story I'd be okay with it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Getting deeper with Alex and getting to know Isa better. Can't wait. Hopefully some more time with her guardian so he doesn't look at me like a piece of meat.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
BTT, you are clearly a victim of your own success.

Alex is, for several of us, somewhere on the rarefied stratus with girls like Jaye, Nicole (from Sunshine Love), Maya and Josie and very few others.

Yet, you expect us to fall as deeply and as strongly for Isa. Because she's as amazing and as relevant, blah, blah. Well, it may happen. Isa is quite interesting, quite engaging, beauty isn't even the point here.

What you did with Alex, was the creation of a believable and delicious female character. Not a flawless goddess, based on our inner 13 year olds fantasies, but someone out of the left field that surprised us with charm and awkwardness. She's not perfect and that's exactly why we care so much.

I, for one, want to see what you can do with Isa, she's, like I said, quite interesting. I really want to get to know her.

Peace :)

Oct 10, 2022

Alex is, for several of us, somewhere on the rarefied stratus with girls like Jaye, Nicole (from Sunshine Love), Maya and Josie and very few others.

Yet, you expect us to fall as deeply and as strongly for Isa. Because she's as amazing and as relevant, blah, blah. Well, it may happen. Isa is quite interesting, quite engaging, beauty isn't even the point here.

What you did with Alex, was the creation of a believable and delicious female character. Not a flawless goddess, based on our inner 13 year olds fantasies, but someone out of the left field that surprised us with charm and awkwardness. She's not perfect and that's exactly why we care so much.

I, for one, want to see what you can do with Isa, she's, like I said, quite interesting. I really want to get to know her.

Reactions: badtimetales

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Here, have an Alex for u
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes