VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
So it won't be canon, right? Like a dream sequence or something like that?:unsure:
I have to stick to my own head canon. Alex is my girl and even if I played the Christmas edition I can't be banging Isa.
Sorry, the "special" is about the triad plus a special guest.

Isa has a job to attend and after that the group goes on a little holiday.

Oct 10, 2022
Sorry, the "special" is about the triad plus a special guest.

Isa has a job to attend and after that the group goes on a little holiday.
Oh no need to say sorry, you got me wrong. The question was not part of Isa vs Alex jokes, I genuinely am wondering because you said no branching. So without branching special would interfere with the flow of the game, at least what I thought. Most of the devs go for dream approach or alternate reality approach etc. for situation like these and they state it's not part of canon. :unsure:

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Oh no need to say sorry, you got me wrong. The question was not part of Isa vs Alex jokes, I genuinely am wondering because you said no branching. So without branching special would interfere with the flow of the game, at least what I thought. Most of the devs go for dream approach or alternate reality approach etc. for situation like these and they state it's not part of canon. :unsure:
The special is a complete single game, people won't miss anything in the main game if they don't play it.
Well, some hot sex scenes and my progress with Blender and other programs, but that will show up in the main game too.

And as the triad is one possible route in the game, at least it's canon for the players who play this scenario.
But I will make sure to make clear that it's the triad version only before the release. ;)

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Oh I am sorry, I completely misunderstood that. I thought it will be an update but focusing on Christmas, hence the name Christmas special. If it's standalone game then,

I hate season episodes in a game. :ROFLMAO:
It just feels wrong when you play a VN in June and you are in a snowy christmas set.

121.png

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes