VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I would be tempted to turn that hollow cube on it's side and put one on each nipple like nipple caps!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Then wiggle and spin them for max effect!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Damn, you're mean, poor girls.

You do know that an erect nipple hurts, right? Especially if it's cold... and prolonged ?

At least warm them a few times with a warm tongue... just don't use teeth...

Bloody hell, I know what I am dreaming about tonight. Oh oh... Yep, I'm sure of it.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn, you're mean, poor girls.

You do know that an erect nipple hurts, right? Especially if it's cold... and prolonged ?

At least warm them a few times with a warm tongue... just don't use teeth...

Bloody hell, I know what I am dreaming about tonight. Oh oh... Yep, I'm sure of it.

Peace :)
Yeah, until the wife elbows you and wakes you up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales
Oct 10, 2022
A question, who was Alex helping to move in when she covered in paint? She said she was helping to a friend who was away, as we know her background there was no likely candidate from her past. Maybe someone from the band?

• Hey there
Oct 10, 2022
Or all of them. We all know the band fucked her over.
She was surprised to see the guy who pushed her under the bus, so I don't think he was in. Maybe other members but she does not lie to MC, she just avoid questions so when she mentions individual someone I think she is telling the truth about that. So there must be someone who was moving in, she must be from her past, she avoided who her friend was so must be related to one of the bad experience she had but we do not know such a person. Or do we?:unsure:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
From the 4.2 script, Isa talking with the MC

She didn't tell me exactly what, but something happened today when we went shopping.
And she might be making some bad choices.

Hey, Alex is Alex ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She was surprised to see the guy who pushed her under the bus, so I don't think he was in. Maybe other members but she does not lie to MC, she just avoid questions so when she mentions individual someone I think she is telling the truth about that. So there must be someone who was moving in, she must be from her past, she avoided who her friend was so must be related to one of the bad experience she had but we do not know such a person. Or do we?:unsure:
Whatever it is, it's bothering me that she won't open up.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Exactly. My playthru, I already told Alex the 3 words, which means I'm serious. So, keeping secrets already?
Perhaps she hasn't revealed old secrets rather than keeping new ones. Some times old ones can be the hardest to reveal but they still need to come out some time a secrets always do one way or another. Yes speaking from experience, ugh

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Perhaps she hasn't revealed old secrets rather than keeping new ones. Some times old ones can be the hardest to reveal but they still need to come out some time a secrets always do one way or another. Yes speaking from experience, ugh
I know. I'm old and have the same experiences. Probably a bit different, as I fucked up my marriage due to them.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I know. I'm old and have the same experiences. Probably a bit different, as I fucked up my marriage due to them.
lol yeah I'm old as well. Other way around for me, the ex had the secrets, same result. Fortunately, I walked out of that and met the perfect wife for me who spoils me rotten and the ex has had another broken marriage and is alone and sour. Karma can be a bitch. :LOL:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
lol yeah I'm old as well. Other way around for me, the ex had the secrets, same result. Fortunately, I walked out of that and met the perfect wife for me who spoils me rotten and the ex has had another broken marriage and is alone and sour. Karma can be a bitch. :LOL:
Yeah, I fucked up and now I'm with someone and won't be making the same mistakes. Well, they weren't mistakes, I knew what I was doing and where it would end up for me.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Trust and being open is important for a relationship.

But Alex and the MC started as FWB, MC was happy to have somebody to bring him back to life, Alex was happy to have somebody she like, reminds her of her dad and she can have some fun with.
She even didn't know he' has some money or have been at his home - that should tell enough about her feelings at the beginning.

That this would grew into a full relationship (either being together if you are on here or the "harem" route, or just as a friend doesn't matter) none of them expected. Or better: Both didn't want to see that this happens.

Still Alex is Alex.
She doesn't want to share her problems with other people, even with Cath. She doesn't want to bother them.
Just think about how she acted when her dad died. Cath had no chance to get through to her.
It takes time for her to understand that it's not a burden for the MC, Cath or Isa if she talks about what she thinks, how she feels.

This has nothing to do with holding something back, it's just Alex being Alex.
With the experience she had suffered with the band, she's doesn't trust people easily. And the next blow: Cath told the MC about what happened.

Give her some time, she is ok and will open up ;)

Similar situation with Isa.
In her job, it's better not to trust people. That's why she connected to Alex and the MC so quickly.
They didn't see her as the model, but as a lady that needed help.
There will be some surprises in her story though.

For the three of them together, it needs some bonding time between the girls.
"Ok, MC, fuck the big tit supermodel" wouldn't work for Alex and Isa "Hey MC, I want to fuck you" isn't working either, doesn't matter if you are with Alex or not.

I hope that explains a few things ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes