VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Ya know, I just realized that with the name change Gorse and Krull will need to redo the fan sigs or badtimetales needs to make some. :ROFLMAO:
I had these pics for a few months now (new tier pics at Patreon when they changed the site).
Not as good as Krull, Gorse or Lady Aspens work but for now it's better than nothing ;)
Fortunately, badtimetales, Dark Silence & all of you ISA fans, I have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That revealed, here are the updated fan sigs for "Isabella - Chasing Shadows"...

or ... just update your ISA fan sigs right from this post:

ISABELLA - Fan Signature 1
300 x 124 px - 0,7 MB
ISABELLA - Fan Signature 2
300 x 124 px - 0,8 MB
ISAsiG.gif
I-siG.gif

badtimetales, please update the sigs in the OP as well. Thanks in advance ... and now let's go chasing shadows with Isa & Alex ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Fortunately, badtimetales, Dark Silence & all of you ISA fans, I have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That revealed, here are the updated fan sigs for "Isabella - Chasing Shadows"...

or ... just update your ISA fan sigs right from this post:

ISABELLA - Fan Signature 1
300 x 124 px - 0,7 MB
ISABELLA - Fan Signature 2
300 x 124 px - 0,8 MB
ISAsiG.gif
I-siG.gif

badtimetales, please update the sigs in the OP as well. Thanks in advance ... and now let's go chasing shadows with Isa & Alex ;)
Ahaha I'm an Alex only fan. But I get ya. I was just tagging you guys to alert y'all to the name change.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Tits AND ASS :WeSmart:
If I only could post some ass... :devilish:

(A discord user asked for some Isa twerking a while back. As that's nearly impossible in Daz, I rejected, but I might have an idea now. I'll try that when I'm bored and need a distraction ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Gorse

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If I only could post some ass... :devilish:

(A discord user asked for some Isa twerking a while back. As that's nearly impossible in Daz, I rejected, but I might have an idea now. I'll try that when I'm bored and need a distraction ;))
I'd love some Isabella ass after all im an ass man but even an ass man like myself can appreciate a nice set of tits like Isabella has :)

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes