Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
(y)

Chapter 2.1
wil "After a few months your father decided to send you to a military school."
wil "For your own protection."
wil "You won a few cage fighting tournaments during that time."
wil "AND finished top of your class."
wil "After graduation you started working for your father's company. As a lead software and hardware designer."
wil "In a social post about 10 years ago you announced a secure free OS for everyone."
Hmm, but didn't our military buddy say that we couldn't hide our time in the military?

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Hmm, but didn't our military buddy say that we couldn't hide our time in the military?
As well as the doctor, and in both cases it was related to a briefing, summarizing the key info. I just assumed the MC got some basic military training while on a military school
He did.

But military school doesn't mean you are trained to be the next John Wick, they do a combination of military instruction and higher education.

So it's normal that the MC asks for a briefing, as he is used to clear orders and situation descriptions, listening to orders.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
My middle name is 'Too Far'. :ROFLMAO:

Y'all know I'm just playin. I'm enjoyin the story also. But in all honesty, if there was no Alex, there'd be no me. She's what brought me in. I would've never known how good the story was if it wasn't for her.
I don't even remember how did I encounter Isabella tbh but Alex's attitude hooked me ngl. Though, after that I really liked Isabella and Zeus, also MC is really one of the rare one that I can relate to his thinking process.

I do remember one thing though, when I saw the car riding animation then bathtub I was like what's going on, most game shy away from doing animations for even important parts but this game has scene changing animations, is this really an AVN? So it's safe to say this game changed mine quality expectations from AVNs.

Last edited:
Reactions: badtimetales

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't even remember how did I encounter Isabella tbh but Alex's attitude hooked me ngl. Though, after that I really liked Isabella and Zeus, also MC is really one of the rare one that I can relate to his thinking process.

I do remember one thing though, when I saw the car riding animation then bathtub I was like what's going on, most game shy away from doing animations for even important parts but this game has scene changing animations, is this really an AVN? So it's safe to say this game changed the mine quality expectations from AVNs.
100%. I'm not a huge fan of animations, so, can't really judge, but BTT did a good job.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

I do remember one thing though, when I saw the car riding animation then bathtub I was like what's going on, most game shy away from doing animations for even important parts but this game has scene changing animations, is this really an AVN? So it's safe to say this game changed mine quality expectations from AVNs.
I agree so much on the animations I love it when AVN's add non lewd ones it may be a little detail but it adds so much to the game my new favorite one is in the new update when Isa is making pizza. to me that animation made the wholesomeness of that scene so much better. Those none lewd animations especially the ones in these game makes this game stand out above others in my eyes + it has good characters and a good story as well the romance isn't rushed just to include lewds because it's an AVN. While i'm not sure if this AVN is top 10 for me 15 for sure. It is however in my top 3 favorite AVN's. Yes I do have 2 different list lol.

Also I demand more Zeus and the zoo!

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes