VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The mighty snowflake said that the pets are a bad idea.

And I'm known to change my story because some butt hurt idiots demand it.
So what else can I do?
Fine.
*Grabs Jinx, shoves the cat into Zeus's mouth, grabs Zeus and rushes out the fire* There. I saved Zeus and Zeus saved Jinx. Problem solved. Also, fuck that snowflake. Throw him in the fire.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Fine.
*Grabs Jinx, shoves the cat into Zeus's mouth, grabs Zeus and rushes out the fire* There. I saved Zeus and Zeus saved Jinx. Problem solved. Also, fuck that snowflake. Throw him in the fire.
People seem to have a problem to understand why Zeus and Jinx are there.

But i like your idea ;)

But no, there will be no burning house, rescuing anybody.

Oct 10, 2022

So what else can I do?

A fire it it is!
Here's an idea, since snowflakes are not good with heat why not we put the snowflakes to that fire so we would not need to choose between Zeus or Jinx and since snowflakes got melted away no one would demand same thing ever again. :WeSmart:

I know you don't change your story on demand, so I humbly suggest a scene in Christmas special that show snowflakes on fire. ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

So what else can I do?

A fire it it is!
Wait... NO! It's not necessary because any fool should know the cat will dominate the dog! Once this happens, everything else will fall in place. It's the natural order after all. Jus' Sayin':cool:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Fine.
No, no, no... that's too fast... blame the fire on him... get a few corpses from the Indigents plots, spread them around the house, say it was a party, and get him framed for quadruple homicide, say he brought all the fire equipment to prove intent, so he gets murder one, 4 consecutive life sentences no parole... I'll even pay for the first year of lube (no I won't, I'll talk to the guys in the kitchen to hook him up with the lard bucket).

You guys are too fast... slow... despairing... painful... cold vengeance is what's what. Not this... burn him in the fire nonsense... a very hot fire burns pain receptors in 3 seconds. Pfffftttt...

Peace :(

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You lost me here. Let'em get it dry. No lube needed.
No brother... he may bleed out... that would be too fast. Not only that the guy going in dry may hurt himself, we aren't about to hurt our allies. We want that smell of bacon permeating his cell, mixed in with the other resulting odors of that joyful act... and having him stew in it, years upon years, until he can no longer vomit because his esophagus is raw, until he can no longer eat because all the food will smell the same as his cell. Remember, slow, painful, LOOOONNNNG vengeance. Not fast. Never fast.

Pffft amateurs...

Peace :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No brother... he may bleed out... that would be too fast. Not only that the guy going in dry may hurt himself, we aren't about to hurt our allies. We want that smell of bacon permeating his cell, mixed in with the other resulting odors of that joyful act... and having him stew in it, years upon years, until he can no longer vomit because his esophagus is raw, until he can no longer eat because all the food will smell the same as his cell. Remember, slow, painful, LOOOONNNNG vengeance. Not fast. Never fast.

Pffft amateurs...

Peace :D
You can't bleed out from that. Plus with lube, he'll only start enjoying it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Man isnt MC supposed to be like ex black ops super intelligent solider?
How come he always ends up on his ass in every conflict.
BULLSHIT
I know a guy that was with the Rangers, but as a logistics guy. He had most of the training, but wasn't really the sharp end of the spear. He's also disabled due to getting clipped in the knee during a firefight and is considered almost fully disabled, at least from a military perspective. If someone were able to get to him before he was aware they were there (he carries), they'd have a good chance of putting him on his ass and keeping him that way (regardless of his 6'2" stature - the extra 75 or so pounds don't help, though). He looks at least five years older than me, but is two months younger. Just because you served doesn't mean you stay as sharp and fit as when you were still in, and the trauma some of those guys suffer can put them in a place physically where they can't defend themselves nearly as well as they once did, and maybe not even as well as a fit civilian with a little bit of skill.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know a guy that was with the Rangers, but as a logistics guy. He had most of the training, but wasn't really the sharp end of the spear. He's also disabled due to getting clipped in the knee during a firefight and is considered almost fully disabled, at least from a military perspective. If someone were able to get to him before he was aware they were there (he carries), they'd have a good chance of putting him on his ass and keeping him that way (regardless of his 6'2" stature - the extra 75 or so pounds don't help, though). He looks at least five years older than me, but is two months younger. Just because you served doesn't mean you stay as sharp and fit as when you were still in, and the trauma some of those guys suffer can put them in a place physically where they can't defend themselves nearly as well as they once did, and maybe not even as well as a fit civilian with a little bit of skill.
If you don't hone your skills you lose them.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes