VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I sometimes think about how a wedding between me, Alex & Isa would go. I imagine the girls wearing sexy white lingerie and stuff like that.
I know it's cheesy but I would have to do the whole carrying them across the threshold thing.
Of course I wouldn't just be married to them they would also be married to each other because we would all be equally in love.

Also, I have been feeling a bit down these last few days so I'm happy that we've all been joking around today it cheered me right up.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know badtimetales I wasn't lying when I said I love your game. Isabella CS means a lot to me.

Oct 10, 2022
I explained the concept of alternative worlds, quantum entanglement and so on to the ladies.
Well, first reaction was "THERE IS MORE THAN ONE JOSHY?!"

But they understand it now :ROFLMAO:

(and thanks ;))
I am more interested in Joshy's threshold fantasy and it's respective relations to three-body problem. Maybe we are at the verge of scientific discovery. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Now I wonder how many Joshy's do we need to clone to please all the girls in his fantasy harem. After all there has to be at least a few hundred girls in it by now maybe more.

• Haha

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Now I wonder how many Joshy's do we need to clone to please all the girls in his fantasy harem. After all there has to be at least a few hundred girls in it by now maybe more.
well, a lot, and at least 3 Joshy's for each girl: one is making love to her, at the same time another one holds her hands and tells how much he loves her, and a third one gives her kisses... or "cummy kisses" - it depends:rolleyes:

damn, Joshy, you corrupted me :KEK:
i need to watch some videos with kitties

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well, a lot, and at least 3 Joshy's for each girl: one is making love to her, at the same time another one holds her hands and tells how much he loves her, and a third one gives her kisses... or "cummy kisses" - it depends:rolleyes:

Those are all very sexy ideas I just want to add another.
What if I hold Alex & Isa's hands as they gently kiss each other? and maybe I could stroke their hair and stuff.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Many thanks for the French translation. :love:
I already thought the game was great, but now that it's translated into my native language, it will be a real pleasure to play it without getting tired of translating everything. (y)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Joshy is definitely a clone. I suspected as much.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was on my steam page today and saw that picture of Alex wearing that sexy red dress and I got excited.
She has worn a few dresses now that accentuate her mouth watering breasts. I could suck on them for days.

• Thinking Face

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I was on my steam page today and saw that picture of Alex wearing that sexy red dress and I got excited.
She has worn a few dresses now that accentuate her mouth watering breasts. I could suck on them for days.

The new banner pictures?

Reactions: Joshy92
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes