VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Alex & Isa could make old pajamas full of holes sexy. Heck Val probably could as well.

Oh, and I have been thinking about my favourite scene so far and it's the one where we rub Alex's head and ask if she wants to order pizza.
id have to replay the game to tell what mine is but the scene I remember the most is when Isa is at the park with Zeus on the bench and there is a close up on her face. It looked so good especially her eyes in that render it's one of my favorites.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
id have to replay the game to tell what mine is but the scene I remember the most is when Isa is at the park with Zeus on the bench and there is a close up on her face. It looked so good especially her eyes in that render it's one of my favorites.
Favourite scene, that is a tough one. Nope can't do it.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You old romantic. It is a pretty cool scene.
I'm also a horny pervert at times. Good thing the girls haven't figured that out yet lol.

In all seriousness though Grumpy there have been a few scenes that made me emotional. I rate this game so highly because of the story and the awesome sex scenes. plus I got to lick Alex's arse that was fucking hot.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm also a horny pervert at times. Good thing the girls haven't figured that out yet lol.

In all seriousness though Grumpy there have been a few scenes that made me emotional. I rate this game so highly because of the story and the awesome sex scenes. plus I got to lick Alex's arse that was fucking hot.
Wait till Isa licks yours, then uses her strap-on. Hearin you scream and cry will also be pretty hot. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

* Both Isa & Alex text Joshy*
3583049_338.png

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
This is the look I imagine they give Joshy92 when they are angry at him but also want to get back at him in a sexy way. Something like fooling around with him in bed then stopping before he can finish and only letting him watch as Isa and Alex have sex then they leave t tho Joshy probably still like that haha
Dutch oven works best.

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes