VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Shaved rodent looks like your type looking at your sig :ROFLMAO:

Nah to each his own, for me the haircut turns her von s to d tier so i gotta keep the hope up lol

Sorry, but that hairstyle will stay at least until the epilogue (with both option depending on the player)
There's no way to let it "grow". And a 2-3 years jump in the timeline isn't really reasonable.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sorry, but that hairstyle will stay at least until the epilogue (with both option depending on the player)
There's no way to let it "grow". And a 2-3 years jump in the timeline isn't really reasonable.
Yeah true i didnt really thought it through :ROFLMAO:

I just got the hope/impression that it could be possible when shes truely happy again from a story perspective and just thought she looked so much better but its just personal taste anyway.

thanks for the reply

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Is there any chance for Alex to grow out her hair again? She was such a beauty back than :love: atm she looks very very mid imo
I had the same thoughts my first playthrough then either my 2nd or 3rd playthrough I started to like her hair and that hair style usually not my cup of tea haha

• Red Heart

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I've really enjoyed playing this game since the earliest days and really appreciate BTT and his commitment to the game as well as how friendly and approachable he has been throughout the development of the game.
Still, there is one thing that concerns me and that I think it really problematic with the story. Something that I'm sure others may have noticed and, perhaps out of respect and affection for BTT are reluctant to bring up. I'm sure everyone will agree with me here.

The MC has three women to choose from, four paths to happiness. But what about Zeus? He only has Isa to take care of him, and perhaps to a lesser extent the MC and Alex. I think he should also have a few nice dog ladies to choose from. I think the situation as it is right now is extremely unfair and call upon all right thinking pirates and supporters to join me in the demand for canine happiness.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Well, that are a few valid points.
And I know a few more :devilish:, but I'm afraid, no.

Maybe a spinoff?

Zeus: A hero and his harem

Hey, I would finally have a harem game!

(And to make that clear to everyone, I'm kidding)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Well, that are a few valid points.
And I know a few more :devilish:, but I'm afraid, no.

Maybe a spinoff?

Zeus: A hero and his harem

Hey, I would finally have a harem game!

(And to make that clear to everyone, I'm kidding)
Every dev should have a harem (game)
And, to also make it clear in case that wasn't obvious, I was joking.

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes