VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
What if I enjoy the story/game world and just don't want to deal with the "relationship" aspect? there's a bunch of things to do in the world and life but it always comes back to having someone, fucking or getting with them. But obviously, I know not every game will be to my liking, but I wish important info like being forced to someone (the bar chick) was mentioned on the store page because I wouldn't have bought it if I knew.
You are talking a lot about "the story" that is important for you.
The whole 2-3 first chapters had been about character building.

"The chick" from the bar has a name, Alex.
And Alex helped you in your darkest days. Without her the MC would probably still sit at home with a bottle of whisky.
How is that not story?

After the first night you can deny sex with her every time, and break up your relationship in Chapter 3.

Anyway, it would have been nice to communicate with me directly.
As I said, refund it.
If you are over the 2 hours playing time for a refund, explain to me why you played so long and we will find a way.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2024
it would have been nice to communicate with me directly.
Well, I don't just randomly DM/PM people without their knowledge. I especially don't do that with Devs, unless they tell me or mention I could.

We can continue this conversation in a message because I know I'll just get jumped on by the fans so, I rather not deal with kids right now. I'll message you after this post. I'll reply to everything in it.

P.S thanks for the calm reply.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Well, I don't just randomly DM/PM people without their knowledge. I especially don't do that with Devs, unless they tell me or mention I could.

We can continue this conversation in a message because I know I'll just get jumped on by the fans so, I rather not deal with kids right now. I'll message you after this post. I'll reply to everything in it.

P.S thanks for the calm reply.
No problem.

Alex has been discussed since the first release.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Not a problem. My initial playthrough was just going to be Isabella until I got to the breakup scene with Alex. I am forever traumatised by that bloody scene :LOL:. So I stuck with Alex, but Alex grew on me and now I just can't imagine the three going their separate ways.
I never broke up with either as I am greedy dirty old man and want them both.:LOL:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I never broke up with either as I am greedy dirty old man and want them both.:LOL:
The thought of breaking up with Alex never crossed my mind. It's rare to find a BFF/loyal/dynamic lover like her. Isabella was touch and go at first, as to whether she would be given a full membership in the relationship. In my mind it was Alex who tipped the scales in her favor. In all seriousness, overall, I don't think I have ever met two better fleshed out and personable characters in a story. Well, except for Rai Rai or Tracy or Jessie or...;)

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
The thought of breaking up with Alex never crossed my mind. It's rare to find a BFF/loyal/dynamic lover like her. Isabella was touch and go at first, as to whether she would be given a full membership in the relationship. In my mind it was Alex who tipped the scales in her favor. In all seriousness, overall, I don't think I have ever met two better fleshed out and personable characters in a story. Well, except for Rai Rai or Tracy or Jessie or...;)
I know shit in one hand and wish in the other, but I do wish BTT would let us add the lady from the TV station( name escapes) and even Alex's sister. Quit beating around the bush ( rarely see a bush in a AVN anymore) and let us go full harem. But that is just me wishing. Just me being bored today.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know shit in one hand and wish in the other, but I do wish BTT would let us add the lady from the TV station( name escapes) and even Alex's sister. Quit beating around the bush ( rarely see a bush in a AVN anymore) and let us go full harem. But that is just me wishing. Just me being bored today.
I feel ya, man. Things seem a bit lean of late for some reason. Longer waits for updates of quality titles and only a smattering of promising new ones. Lots of replays for now... Hmmm there's an idea... Maybe I'll just go meet these two cuties again... again...:p

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Uhm, Val is a LI on the single route?

Full harem will not happen, sorry. Personal preferences and neither Isa, nor Alex are the type for it.
Unless you want to have Alex looking for that ultra sharp japanese knife and Isa telling Zeus what to do...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Uhm, Val is a LI on the single route?

Full harem will not happen, sorry. Personal preferences and neither Isa, nor Alex are the type for it.
Unless you want to have Alex looking for that ultra sharp japanese knife and Isa telling Zeus what to do...
I know, it was just me wish casting.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes