VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like how every update there seems to be a new scenes that becomes my favorite the previous update was making pizza. Now with the steam release that update my favorite scene was when Isa was showing off different lingerie . Didn't even need or want to see Isa naked she was hot as hell in those clothes it was like having my own personal stripper.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I like how every update there seems to be a new scenes that becomes my favorite the previous update was making pizza. Now with the steam release that update my favorite scene was when Isa was showing off different lingerie . Didn't even need or want to see Isa naked she was hot as hell in those clothes it was like having my own personal stripper.
That scene was meant to sharpen her character, but yeah, I couldn't resist making it a bit more sexy ;)
Like the MC said to Alex "Be careful" ;)

Jun 30, 2024
I can't escape this fuck... (people know who I'm talking about... the brainwasher)

Didn't play the game yet but did buy it on Steam (I think during the Summer Sale? can't remember) but now that I see who visits this thread, it might have been a mistake.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I can't escape this fuck... (people know who I'm talking about... the brainwasher)

Didn't play the game yet but did buy it on Steam (I think during the Summer Sale? can't remember) but now that I see who visits this thread, it might have been a mistake.
I've no idea what you are talking about, but I think you should refund it now.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That scene was meant to sharpen her character, but yeah, I couldn't resist making it a bit more sexy ;)
Like the MC said to Alex "Be careful" ;)
not gonna lie that scene made me secretly wish for another scene in the future where she does a full strip show for the MC and acts like our personal stripper but actually gets naked and from there a lewd scene happens. I can even think of a throuple variant Joshy92 would love. If both Alex and Isa did a strip show and when they were naked started kissing and playing with each other I bet Joshy would love it and all he could think about if such a scene was ever made haha.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

if you are talking about Joshy this is one of the romantic games with some lesbian fantasies as far as Joshy is concerned. He hasn't mentioned using his straw for cleanup duty after he watches or anything like that in this one.

Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Wouldn't be a relationship be boring without teasing? ;)
Doesn't matter if there are two or three people.
I fully agree but you be surprised how many AVN's I played that lack any teasing in a Erotic manner. Even the ones that do have some form of teasing, that teasing scene is already way better than teasing scenes compared to most other AVN's ive played.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I fully agree but you be surprised how many AVN's I played that lack any teasing in a Erotic manner.
I won't ;)
I haven't played many AVN's since I started Isa, but the reason to start the development was

- realistic renders
- believable characters
- sex as a story, not (only) as a fap material

*shrugs*

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

Okay WTH am I missing here, what does someone being on this thread have to do with you buying the game on Steam and making a mistake, you can try here up to 4.2 and decide to buy it or not

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I won't ;)
I haven't played many AVN's since I started Isa, but the reason to start the development was

- realistic renders
- believable characters
- sex as a story, not (only) as a fap material

*shrugs*
You have done an amazing job friend this game is top tier. I feel emotionally connected to the characters and story which is a sign of good writing.
And the mc isn't some creepy teenager who molests women which is a great thing imo.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018

what?, you don't like being part of circle jerk?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Wouldn't be a relationship be boring without teasing? ;)
Doesn't matter if there are two or three people.
Teasing is the best thing in the game, especially the slow dive. but sometimes it’s infuriating when this teasing lasts more than a year, even longer 1000199739.gif

the main thing is not to overdo it :HideThePain:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
And the mc isn't some creepy teenager who molests women which is a great thing imo.
Yeah. Hate that shit. If I ever were to make the game I have plotted out in my head one of the sure fire things I would have is an adult mc with the option to peek on the li's sometimes, but eventually getting caught and getting burned for it like you would in real life. Who the fuck thinks that behaviour is ok?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah. Hate that shit. If I ever were to make the game I have plotted out in my head one of the sure fire things I would have is an adult mc with the option to peek on the li's sometimes, but eventually getting caught and getting burned for it like you would in real life. Who the fuck thinks that behaviour is ok?
my thoughts were to have a MC playing another AVN from time to time and if you picks those options. One of the LI walks in on him picking the pervy options and he has to explain himself to the LI and get her to believe it or consequences

Edit : not talking about this game just in general something I thought about

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes