VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
you said you were deliver in april ..more bs
Yeah and shit happens go read another VN. You have no idea how hard VNs are to make and how much shit can go wrong. I'm half way through creating a VN, and DAZ is blue screening my PC every time I setup a scene to do renders. So my progress has stopped dead in its track because I can't fix the problem. Shit happens, delays happen, deal with it or piss off.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah and shit happens go read another VN. You have no idea how hard VNs are to make and how much shit can go wrong. I'm half way through creating a VN, and DAZ is blue screening my PC every time I setup a scene to do renders. So my progress has stopped dead in its track because I can't fix the problem. Shit happens, delays happen, deal with it or piss off.
It's no wonder devs leave this site when they have to deal with people like that.
Sometimes the attitudes on this site make me shake my head Grumpy.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
With the updates getting bigger and bigger, there's not really a reason to do the .1-.3 naming.
Considering the episodic nature of all these AVNs, updates could just be named ''update month/year' so people quickly know what they get. This should also remove some expectations/complaints about the perceived size of the update.

Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
is it me or seems most of the time when there is a 1 star review it's about the dislike of the zoo lol what is with people not liking cats and dogs. Even the rest of it kind me facepalm a bit expecting Alex to go away from the story if you turn her down lmfao

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
is it me or seems most of the time when there is a 1 star review it's about the dislike of the zoo lol what is with people not liking cats and dogs. Even the rest of it kind me facepalm a bit expecting Alex to go away from the story if you turn her down lmfao
I don't have to comment on that, do I?

:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Beats me, I have cats and dogs, fish, birds, etc. People have animals, get over it IMO.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes