VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The thought of Isa masturbating with a hairbrush is really sexy. But I would rather she use my toothbrush ...
She could use both at once, in different places.
Imagine Isa on her tummy with her backside in the air, reaching down with your toothbrush. Alex is behind her, holding a bristly hairbrush, alternating her attention between her friend's butt cheeks and between them.

You get to watch if you've been good.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Who do you guys think eats pussy better? I think it might be Alex. Isa is in for a treat when it happens.
You know those models are sometimes gone away from home for a while, usually sharing a hotel room with another model. I am going to call it a draw. I think both have feasted on the bearded clam a few times.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92 and Jarulf

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
She could use both at once, in different places.
Imagine Isa on her tummy with her backside in the air, reaching down with your toothbrush. Alex is behind her, holding a bristly hairbrush, alternating her attention between her friend's butt cheeks and between them.

You get to watch if you've been good.
Longer hair is one thing Isabella has going for her. Isa face down, ass up MC hand full of her hair giving it a good pull while spanking her ass while he plows into her.

Reactions: Jarulf

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
now i remember why i disliked this game .... the tom boyish female char is no my type, and has like 80% of videos and rends ... no my cup of tea, meanwhile the other char is TEASED AND TEASED, puuf , why u even put her on the banner game? BAIT

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
now i remember why i disliked this game .... the tom boyish female char is no my type, and has like 80% of videos and rends ... no my cup of tea, meanwhile the other char is TEASED AND TEASED, puuf , why u even put her on the banner game? BAIT
I mean she is a slow burn character you can't expect to get to the action right away makes zero sense especially because this is a story focused AVN. There is the other blonde but something tells me you only care for the lewds so yeah probably not a game for you and should move on if that's your focus especially if you dislike Alex. She isn't my ideal preference when it comes to looks either but she is a great character and I still play her path cause I don't care about lewds with characters that are my type or not, the character is what matters to me.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the story, which is why I'm still playing it, but to be honest neither of the 2 main LIs really appeal to me. If it was possible, I'd rather date/pursue the blonde reporter or the redhead... but sadly neither of them are LIs.

That said, I absolutely can't stand Alex and her hideous hair style, I couldn't wait to dump her ass as soon as it was possible. I did feel a bit for her during her flashback, when she looked a lot better, but after that flashback was over, so was my interest in keeping her jealous ass around.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like the story, which is why I'm still playing it, but to be honest neither of the 2 main LIs really appeal to me. If it was possible, I'd rather date/pursue the blonde reporter or the redhead... but sadly neither of them are LIs.

That said, I absolutely can't stand Alex and her hideous hair style, I couldn't wait to dump her ass as soon as it was possible. I did feel a bit for her during her flashback, when she looked a lot better, but after that flashback was over, so was my interest in keeping her jealous ass around.
if I recall correctly Val has been upgraded to a LI now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I didn't say I wasn't on Isa's path, I just said I prefer Val or the redhead. I just wish once we choose to break up with Alex, we can finally move forward with Isa... this slow burn is killing me, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: MixQQ and Ermi33

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a theory on how the girls might kiss for the first time. The scene starts out with Alex & Isa cuddling on the couch, they slowly start to go in for a kiss and the mc can either watch or walk into the room and they don't kiss.

That's my theory anyway.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I have a theory on how the girls might kiss for the first time. The scene starts out with Alex & Isa cuddling on the couch, they slowly start to go in for a kiss and the mc can either watch or walk into the room and they don't kiss.

That's my theory anyway.
Duno, I think the MC and Isabella need to make the beast with two backs first. Then move on to Isa and Alex taking their relationship further. I think they would proudly kiss in front of the MC.

Reactions: MixQQ

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Still slowly replaying the game just got to the part where you , Isa and Annoushka are talking. I forgot how good Annoushka models looks the horny side of my brain just thinking I wish she was a side girl haha because of this render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her face looks so good haha. Not sure how I never noticed how good she looks the other times ive played this game.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Still slowly replaying the game just got to the part where you , Isa and Annoushka are talking. I forgot how good Annoushka models looks the horny side of my brain just thinking I wish she was a side girl haha because of this render.

Her face looks so good haha. Not sure how I never noticed how good she looks the other times ive played this game.
Both, Steam and Patreon got a small bugfix yesterday (typos in 4.3, FR and ES translations and the scene where you call the bike shop showing up when you haven't asked Wil for help)
Sorry, haven't announced it on Patreon.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Duno, I think the MC and Isabella need to make the beast with two backs first. Then move on to Isa and Alex taking their relationship further. I think they would proudly kiss in front of the MC.
Well yeah, I assume the mc & Isa will have sex first but I like to think about how things will happen in a year or two's time.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
This just might be me being me but....

I see the positives and the negatives from doing Steam.

Positives
You make a little bit more money with either patreon or sub being a second income source.
Users can either support you once by buying from Steam or Subbing from Patreon ect.

Negative
IF people ask enough some sites do cracks and they can get them repack from Steam
meaning less money due to the increase of people downloading the repack instead.
also no longer allowed to do Free release after weeks or a month because of Steam.

Now the only reason i say this and believe this might happen is because Summer's gone is on steam and has been cracked and repacked
so now there is no longer a need to get from steam. That is the only problem i see with steam
but anyways i hope the best of luck.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This just might be me being me but....

Positives
You make a little bit more money with either patreon or sub being a second income source.
Users can either support you once by buying from Steam or Subbing from Patreon ect.

Negative
IF people ask enough some sites do cracks and they can get them repack from Steam
meaning less money due to the increase of people downloading the repack instead.
also no longer allowed to do Free release after weeks or a month because of Steam.

Now the only reason i say this and believe this might happen is because Summer's gone is on steam and has been cracked and repacked
so now there is no longer a need to get from steam. That is the only problem i see with steam

I think it heavily depends on the AVN as well tho. Cause some games gonna get leaked first week steam or pateron no matter what and ive seen others take a month or so to get leaked. Personally even tho I could get some games from here while they are available on steam . I honestly won't download them from this site unless I never played them or I really want to see the next update and just waiting a bit before I buy it on steam.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I think it heavily depends on the AVN as well tho. Cause some games gonna get leaked first week steam or pateron no matter what and ive seen others take a month or so to get leaked. Personally even tho I could get some games from here while they are available on steam . I honestly won't download them from this site unless I never played them or I really want to see the next update and just waiting a bit before I buy it on steam.
True, I use that site but my way of thinking and reason are a bit more reasonable. i have GOT on ps5 so i downloaded GOT pc version i already own the game. but other then that i dont use the site. But it caught me by surprise that people asked enough for AVN to be cracked. there are other AVNs that got cracked but the example i posted was the semi recent one while The Genesis order is the most recent avn that has been cracked.

Just hoping that people aren't so thirsty that they ask for the steam version of this to be cracked. thats my only concern i'll drop the subject of cracking so i dont get hit with a off-topic warning lol

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

Positives

Negative
It doesn't really make a difference.
There's no way to protect a RenPy game from being pirated, if it's the Steam version or the Patreon one.

People either like to buy it or even support monthly or per update at Patreon/SS, or not.
And comparing this thread viewcount to my Patreon numbers you know the answer.

Thank you ;)

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes