VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I am disappointed in this game, in theory it offers 2 paths, one with Alex and another without but this second one is so underplayed it might as well not exist, like the dev resents you for picking it, it feels 2 steps behind the one with Alex.

Discussed about a million time, some users still don't know the possible paths.

:rolleyes:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I know this is heresy for some folks but the game needs more Isabella content and less Alex.
I mean at this point Alex has more screen time than Bella :WaitWhat:
the one I don't get never realized it was a complaint until today. But rejecting Alex mean she needs to be in the game less and not around the MC according to some reviews I looked at and read today. To me that would kind of make less sense as I always saw them more as good friends first and someone Isabella was opening up to and making friends with as she has no one .

With that being said I agree more Isa ASAP need to see that ass I mean her beautiful eyes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
the one I don't get never realized it was a complaint until today. But rejecting Alex mean she needs to be in the game less and not around the MC according to some reviews I looked at and read today. To me that would kind of make less sense as I always saw them more as good friends first and someone Isabella was opening up to and making friends with as she has no one .

With that being said I agree more Isa ASAP need to see that ass I mean her beautiful eyes
she no need to be in every scene where MC and Isa is. This update is perfect example how could you easily separate her if you are not on her path. If you are not on her route, Why is she in massage scene? or during lingerie show? Wasted opportunity for nice alone time between Isa na MC.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

I didn't reject Alex but as the updates go on Alex is always on the spotlight. Which turns Isabella into the side chick somehow.

Reactions: Zorro#34 and MixQQ

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
she no need to be in every scene where MC and Isa is. This update is perfect example how could you easily separate her if you are not on her path. If you are not on her route, Why is she in massage scene? or during lingerie show? Wasted opportunity for nice alone time between Isa na MC.

You are missing the point that both scenes are started/provoked by Alex.
Or do you think that a model you have known for a few days would give you a lingerie show out of the blue?

Isa clearly likes the MC.
For single paths I could have done that in another way, but there's still the "all three together" option.
And for that the girls need to get closer first, or do you expect Alex to say "Oh, okay, I don't like her but if you want to fuck both of us I don't mind."?

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Or do you think that a model you have known for a few days would give you a lingerie show out of the blue?

Isa clearly likes the MC.
For single paths I could have done that in another way, but there's still the "all three together" opinion.
And for that the girls need to get closer first, or do you expect Alex to say "Oh, okay, I don't like her but if you want to fuck both of us I don't mind."?
That whole lingerie scene was really cool. I'm a huge fan of teasing and stuff like that and that scene delivered.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Only Bitching I can do about this Story so far theirs's no "Redheads as a LI" :WaitWhat::love:
a Gentleman and Scholar

Sure, having Alex vetting Mc and being in love is a real motivator to work it up the ?throuple?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes