VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is it worth it? Depends what you look forward to. wholesome scenes and the girls getting to closer to one another than yes. Sex with Val and I think Alex as well . Some story progressions yes. Sex with Isa no but there is some Isa nudity and a sexy teasing scene from her. ( which is my favorite)
Dude put it in a spoiler tag

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was apologising for not remembering the night hug. But other than that, I certainly hope anyone who has seen more than a couple of my posts realise I'm joking.
Oh, sorry dude. Also, yeah I often worry people don't realise when I'm joking or just being a horny pervert lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarulf

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And it just makes sense.
I really like that the story leans towards a realistic and believable relationship development.

But I do want to see Alex and Isa hug soon.
There's way too little hand holding and hugs in this game. Total waste of time playing this.
I really like how the chemistry for Alex and Isa is there no matter what path and it makes sense. Unlike some games where it would only be be there if the player goes down the throuple path. Nothing better than seeing girls in games building a friendship and being friendly to one another doesn't always have to be about the MC.

Also there is never enough hand holding , hugs , head pats and nose boops
I think the girls might have to have another lingerie show in the future if on the throuple path.
Imagine how different that scene would have been like if they were dating each other.
No idea if you played The Witcher 3 but after the lingerie show I just keeping thinking about the scene from Witcher 3 where Triss and Yen show up in sexy lingerie tie Geralt to the bed and leave after acting like they are going to have a good time.

In my imagination / mind this scene would play out similar yet different. The MC is either being a bit pervy or the girls are mad at him for some reason and they decide to teach him the lesson. In my mind the scene plays out the same except they don't leave Isa and Alex have sex Infront of the MC and all he can do is watch. After 1 round of hot steamy girl on girl sex they leave the MC tied up to the bed and go for round 2 in the other room and the MC can only hear the sounds of hot steamy sex but not see.

( Undecide on this part) But since there are security camera's installed I can see the MC later watching the second round that he didn't get to see on camera when the girls are out shopping. However little did he know they came home early and they walk in on him watching it and probably jerking off.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like how the chemistry for Alex and Isa is there no matter what path and it makes sense. Unlike some games where it would only be better if the player goes down the throuple path. Nothing better than seeing girls in games building a friendship and being friendly to one another doesn't always have to be about the MC.

No idea if you played The Witcher 3 but after the lingerie show I just keeping thinking about the scene from Witcher 3 where Triss and Yen show up in sexy lingerie tie Geralt to the bed and leave after acting like they are going to have a good time.

In my imagination / mind this scene would play out similar yet different. The MC is either being a bit pervy or the girls are mad at him for some reason and they decide to teach him the lesson. In my mind the scene plays out the same except they don't leave Isa and Alex have sex Infront of the MC and all he can do is watch. After 1 round of hot steamy girl on girl sex they leave the MC tied up to the bed and go for round 2 in the other room and the MC can only hear the sounds of hot steamy sex but not see.

( Undecide on this part) But since there are security camera's installed I can see the MC later watching the second round that he didn't get to see on camera when the girls are out shopping. However little did he know they came home early and they walk in on him watching it and probably jerking off.
Your imagination is as kinky as mine bro lol. I love it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I downloaded the mod from Patreon and towards the end of c042 script was:

Code:
 mc "I won't stop you from doing it."
    scene c042-17-70y with dissolve
    ale "Oh, be sure I will!"
    ale "After we are cleaned up."
    scene  c032-10-01 with dissolve
    pause
    scene black with dissolve
    jump endscreen
I had to get rid of the endscreen jump to progress to 4.3.
Attached it, all I did was swap the jump to the following scene jump c042endalexn
Fixed, thank you

Reactions: badtimetales

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I really like how the chemistry for Alex and Isa is there no matter what path and it makes sense. Unlike some games where it would only be better if the player goes down the throuple path. Nothing better than seeing girls in games building a friendship and being friendly to one another doesn't always have to be about the MC.
This! So much this. I love seeing that in games. It feels I've played a bunch of games where a girl my MC isn't interested in just sort of fades away, out of the story. And I'm so disappointed because she was already important to someone else (i.e other LIs) and I'd have loved to have as a friend. But no, if I don't want to have sex with her, she has no importance anymore. :mad:

This cannot be stated forcefully enough. Maybe we could go on a strike and refuse to play any more AVNs until we get our well-deserved raise in hand holding, hugs, head pats and boops (hhhpb). That should strike terror into the cold hearts of devs.

• Red Heart

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
my bad didn't think about it , since didn't seem like much of a spoiler to me at the time but I can see how it is especially since not everyone bought this on steam and played this update 2 months ago like I did
Heh? It came 2 months ago? Well given how Android ports and walkthrough mods was updated recently I thought the update dropped now.

Well in that case you don't have to put it in a spoiler tag or anything

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Heh? It came 2 months ago? Well given how Android ports and walkthrough mods was updated recently I thought the update dropped now.

Well in that case you don't have to put it in a spoiler tag or anything
yeah I just forgot it just now got leaked now , so technically you can say it just updated at least for this site

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I look forward to when we get deeper into the mystery/thriller part of the story, so brains better than mine can start theorizing on what is going on.
I mean, the game isn't just about the girls. Right?

• Red Heart

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I look forward to when we get deeper into the mystery/thriller part of the story, so brains better than mine can start theorizing on what is going on.
I mean, the game isn't just about the girls. Right?
wait there is a mystery/thriller and I thought the game was all about Zeus and Jinx , since according to some users there is to much of a focus on the pets :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside yeah as much as I love to spend time with Isa and Alex , I do look forward to that the most it's what got me to play this game and hooked before I realized how much I liked Isa

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes