VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Don't forget everyone I'm also Alex & Isa's friend. I wonder if they'll let me watch them when they are in the shower :unsure:
I think be hotter if they allow you to put a camera in the bathroom and Isa , Alex and the MC starts to masturbate to the video recording of them in the shower together. Then things get hot and steamy and lewd things start to happen.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think be hotter if they allow you to put a camera in the bathroom and Isa , Alex and the MC starts to masturbate to the video recording of them in the shower together. Then things get hot and steamy and lewd things start to happen.
Once again I'm impressed by your imagination bro lol.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Didn't play the recent update yet but, with how close Alex and Isa have become, I think that too much attention is being given to preparing the throuple, while cutting any of the girls out for a solo relationship a player might desire is gonna be too painful.

But yeah I get your point if you don't want anything to do with Alex as a LI , Val is probably the better option when you take Alex's feeling into consideration. Since this update is about them getting closer and being friends. I might be wrong here but I think either the next update or when chapter 5 starts ( not sure if chapter 4 is done or not) is when it's going to go back to a focus on the story plus solo relationship building im guessing.
The solo path for Alex is probably the hardest.
For now she had to be at the MCs house, first Cath wasn't around, now she's pissed at her.
She will be still there if you reject her, but not as much as she was.

Building a friendship will not help her to cope with breaking up, but it will give her a chance to accept Isa as a solo LI.

--

That's it for chapter 4, and yes, chapter 5 will be more Isa background and story progression.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The solo path for Alex is probably the hardest.
For now she had to be at the MCs house, first Cath wasn't around, now she's pissed at her.
She will be still there if you reject her, but not as much as she was.

Building a friendship will not help her to cope with breaking up, but it will give her a chance to accept Isa as a solo LI.

--

That's it for chapter 4, and yes, chapter 5 will be more Isa background and story progression.
I really like that you have a plan on how you want the story to go because some games throw everything at the wall and it ends up being less enjoyable imo.

But here the game is slowly building towards something truly amazing and it's great to witness.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I don't know if this was asked before, but is there any route where Alex returns to her original pre-band look?

I have no idea what I have been doing wrong, but in my saves, Isabella is far more interested in Alex than the MC. :LOL:

Keep up the good work, dev!

Maybe in the epilogue. I can't put a 12-24 months break in the story line to let her hair grow.

Well, Isa had her moments, but was holding back a lot because of Alex.
And Alex... is Alex :ROFLMAO:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
hello guys... So if I say "I love you" to Alex, no chance with Isabella in the future?
Actually, I want Isa for LI, so the only solution is to block Alex's route, right? I see it's not a harem game and I'm fine with that, but is there any chance of dating two girls later?
If not, that's fine too, but then the girls naturally need more rescues... :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
hello guys... So if I say "I love you" to Alex, no chance with Isabella in the future?
Actually, I want Isa for LI, so the only solution is to block Alex's route, right? I see it's not a harem game and I'm fine with that, but is there any chance of dating two girls later?
If not, that's fine too, but then the girls naturally need more rescues... :unsure:
You don't need to break up with Alex. BTT has said many times that this can be a 3some game.

Reactions: badtimetales

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This is not the thread you're looking for
View attachment 3957175
You rebel scum.gif

I know some people have problems with reading, but now counting too?

4.2 was released in early December, 4.3 was released 2 months ago.
I guess I did the math wrong.
Mind fuck - girl.gif
I only been playing AVN's for a little over a year and I played 2 updates for this game within that timeframe so you are just straight up wrong.

As far as length well that's hard to say to me it felt long enough for an update.

Is it worth it? Depends what you look forward to. wholesome scenes and the girls getting to closer to one another than yes. Sex with Val and I think Alex as well . Some story progressions yes. Sex with Isa no but there is some Isa nudity and a sexy teasing scene from her. ( which is my favorite)
Thanks.

Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I thought it was rather obvious, but it seems many didn't see what you were doing there. Which is scary considering how messed up my brain is. :ROFLMAO:
yeah it was obvious to me as well, it feels like alot of the things that are obvious when it comes or Alex alot of people miss in this game. Probably cause all they can think about is with their dick or something

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes