VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I honestly don't understand all this contempt for Alex. Before Alex the MC was in a dark place, this will count something?
I can understand not being attracted to her physically, but she is such a sweet girl under that tough punk facade. A bit insecure too. I hope the love of both a successful, idealistic and filthy rich ex tech guy and a world famous supermodel can boost her self-confidence a bit.
In spite of being a childless cat lady (gonna fix that though - the cat can stay)

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I did get a bit surprised the first time I saw people complain about Alex. She's like the perfect woman any man would be lucky to have her.
Few things surprise me here (F95 is great if you want to lose all hope in humanity), but that did surprise me too

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I can understand not being attracted to her physically, but she is such a sweet girl under that tough punk facade. A bit insecure too. I hope the love of both a successful, idealistic and filthy rich ex tech guy and a world famous supermodel can boost her self-confidence a bit.
In spite of being a childless cat lady (gonna fix that though - the cat can stay)
yeah it wasn't until my 2nd or 3rd playthrough I wasn't attracted to her physically sometimes it just takes time to change my mind. Even then tho there are times im still no attracted to her fully. But she is a really good her character is , I dont need a character to be hot or attractive to me to want to play their path. Truth be told I don't even know why I like Isa more sure to me Isa is hotter and I just love her eyes and her smile. But I never really ever think about how hot Isa is until BTT makes a scene that is hot with her lol. Isa is an enigma to me I should like Alex more but can't explain why I don't like Alex more it is what it is.

I did get a bit surprised the first time I saw people complain about Alex. She's like the perfect woman any man would be lucky to have her.
Same I do admit I didn't like her hair at first especially seeing how she used to look my first playthrough. But im picky as hell when it comes to hair that isn't long. Also wasn't a fan of the FWB at first but after my first playthrough I completely changed my mind. My 2nd playthrough is when Alex started to appeal to me and I saw her in a new light just not enough to outshine Isa for me. Every other complaint I dont really understand tbh

Reactions: Joshy92 and Jarulf

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, who do you think should get a little baby bump first?
Is pregnancy planned? I don't see it in future tags.

On that note can I just say I love that BTT lists future tags and gives a lot of detail about the game. I wish more devs did that.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
yeah it wasn't until my 2nd or 3rd playthrough I wasn't attracted to her physically sometimes it just takes time to change my mind. Even then tho there are times im still no attracted to her fully. But she is a really good her character is , I dont need a character to be hot or attractive to me to want to play their path.
Alex is one of the best written characters in avns, I also happen to have a huge thing for petite dark- haired girls with a modest bust
So what could I do except fall completely in love
I didn't love her hair style, but now it's so much part of who she is I can't imagine her without it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alex is one of the best written characters in avns, I also happen to have a huge thing for petite dark- haired girls with a modest bust
So what could I do except fall completely in love
I didn't love her hair style, but now it's so much part of who she is I can't imagine her without it.
I love her hairstyle it's really sexy. And yeah, her breasts are the perfect size I agree with you there.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So, who do you think should get a little baby bump first?
I think Alex makes more sense if that gets added. Isa eh maybe this is assuming it happens before the epilogue since in a epilogue you can easily add in time skips.

I see Alex more as the baby ending and Isa as the romantic marriage ending

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I think Alex makes more sense if that gets added. Isa eh maybe this is assuming it happens before the epilogue since in a epilogue you can easily add in time skips.

I see Alex more as the baby ending and Isa as the romantic marriage ending
I'm not sure what I think, actually. Except that Alex will be the fun mum and Isa the steady one. The MC's 12 kids will be so spoiled with two awesome mums.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes