VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
I never expected it to be anything good. But this doesn't sound very nice at all.
I hope we can stop it, now that the cops are arriving. Let's hope it's not the corrupt ones. They're not all corrupt, are they? Trish seems like a nice girl

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes... Trish really does seem like a nice girl. :love:
Alex, according to Bad, was displeased at my suggestion of her and her sister (something about grabbing a knife :eek: )... but fuck it, a boy can dream! :LOL:
As for what was in the trailer, I will leave Bad to unveil it when it comes time, but having first hand knowledge about it, all I can say is it is NOT GOOD and that the role of you as the MC is going to be very, very important!! :oops:

And, trust me, I really DO know... because it will even be in my game... :eek: But that is all I can say at this time.
The_Crate.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jarulf and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes... Trish really does seem like a nice girl. :love:
Alex, according to Bad, was displeased at my suggestion of her and her sister (something about grabbing a knife :eek: )... but fuck it, a boy can dream! :LOL:
As for what was in the trailer, I will leave Bad to unveil it when it comes time, but having first hand knowledge about it, all I can say is it is NOT GOOD and that the role of you as the MC is going to be very, very important!! :oops:

And, trust me, I really DO know... because it will even be in my game... :eek: But that is all I can say at this time.
View attachment 4043555
I think it's awesome that you and BTT are friends and all. It's always good to see devs getting along and it sounds like there might be a little crossover or something between the games?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Jack is a good friend ;)

There will be some elements in both games, a little bit different in Isa than in his (as his game is different to mine).
But that's no problem to fix and this part just fits for what I wanted to show anyway.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think it's awesome that you and BTT are friends and all. It's always good to see devs getting along and it sounds like there might be a little crossover or something between the games?
He's helped me so much with learning Daz Studio and can't thank him enough, he is a GREAT FRIEND! :giggle:
And, yes, there is definitely a bit of a crossover... though it takes place in two different areas, the events do take place in the same universe. ;)

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Well, colour me very intrigued. Been awhile since I played your games Jack. I think I know what I'll be doing soon, since I don't remember all that much.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
was 2 but Valeria got upgraded so 3 now. Alex , Isabella and Val.
Valerie (Hall - the blonde friend of the wife if I remember) you mean? I still haven't played since 0.3.3 so I'm a bit out of the loop but assuming that's a typo and not a new character named Valeria (unless Val's name was changed). If so that just made my day as she was one of my faves but I thought she'd been relegated to side-girl so this is a nice surprise. It's definitely going to make choices even harder now, but I won't mind getting to play an extra route. :love:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Valerie (Hall - the blonde friend of the wife if I remember) you mean? I still haven't played since 0.3.3 so I'm a bit out of the loop but assuming that's a typo and not a new character named Valeria (unless Val's name was changed). If so that just made my day as she was one of my faves but I thought she'd been relegated to side-girl so this is a nice surprise. It's definitely going to make choices even harder now, but I won't mind getting to play an extra route. :love:
Val was just short for Valerie I just didn't feel like typing her name out twice was being lazy. But you are correct that's right character not a new one. From what I recall you just can't get on Alex's path for when Val's branching starts but can be on Isa's for now but I assume you will have to get off Isa's later to be with Val.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, colour me very intrigued. Been awhile since I played your games Jack. I think I know what I'll be doing soon, since I don't remember all that much.
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to health enough to move forward with that universe, my friend.

I can't thank BTT for his friendship (we talk daily with each other) and for his invaluable help in making sure the continuation of the series will have updated graphics from Daz, instead of Poser work using 20 year old assets.

But, will be wonderful to get the old conspiracy engine humming "Wicked Choices" once again and interacting with you all.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes