DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
Beastality is completely avoidable, just don't click the horse with Mio when you're level 2 relationship with her

(I did a poll about it, so far major players seem to like beastality content but it'll be optional)
What are the scenes?

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
I have a question is the public version different from the patreon version? What are the difference?? I need to become a patreon to play the full game?

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
I have a question is the public version different from the patreon version? What are the difference?? I need to become a patreon to play the full game?
Yes they are different Patreon version includes 3 exclusive female characters in King's DLC, which will never be added in public version
KingsDlc.png

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
Yes they are different Patreon version includes 3 exclusive female characters in King's DLC, which will never be added in public version
View attachment 2604746
Yes i know of those but i am stuck woth progress it ays i need to be level 3 alwas and says to look for future.also mio is stuck ad progress 2 with full hearts it always says that i need to have referrals ao i was wondering if it is because i am playing public version

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
how do i make the esxclamation bar go up and what does it do?
In the storyline you're banished from the kingdom, this bar should go up randomly during CGs and when it is complete you get executed and game is over
Lol I don't want to implement it right now, players are already complaining the game is too grindy, maybe once I add special skills then it'll be implemented

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Yes i know of those but i am stuck woth progress it ays i need to be level 3 alwas and says to look for future.also mio is stuck ad progress 2 with full hearts it always says that i need to have referrals ao i was wondering if it is because i am playing public version
That is WIP Marie the Mage will be added in this weeks version.
this is all the content that will be added this week, also please check the updatelogs

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
That is WIP Marie the Mage will be added in this weeks version.
this is all the content that will be added this week, also please check the updatelogs
But then how do i get access to lucie? And how do i get access to the pregnancy content and other characters?

Reactions: Fiko515

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
But then how do i get access to lucie? And how do i get access to the pregnancy content and other characters?
Lucie has been in the game since Hana was added she is in the Bar Washroom, pregnancy content is avaialable only for Lucie but as she is an elf she keeps regenerating her Hymen till her magic power is out so its really hard to get her pregnant

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
Lucie has been in the game since Hana was added she is in the Bar Washroom, pregnancy content is avaialable only for Lucie but as she is an elf she keeps regenerating her Hymen till her magic power is out so its really hard to get her pregnant
Yes i figured it out but there is no preg sex??? Sadge

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
I'd like to Report a Bug, there seems to be something wrong with my Game Save, can You fix it?

Apparently when I advanced with the Bartender for Vaginal Sex, the Bug appears as usual where you get to spend a Night with her after Progressing with her Relationship but then the Options appeared and I used it for Sexual Options it started with Blowjob then Vaginal then this Happened.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Wait I can't search for the Save File in the Folder I think it's hidden is there a way to fix it?

The Auto Save is stuck on the Bug so Idk what to do here I'm stuck

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Wait I can't search for the Save File in the Folder I think it's hidden is there a way to fix it?

The Auto Save is stuck on the Bug so Idk what to do here I'm stuck
I'm sorry about the bug, the autosave settings will be changed in future to save only once at night
The save files are hidden on Android on PC they should be there

FlickyDaBeany

Sep 24, 2020
Either a bug or I'm missing something. I can't seem to access the Bar (during evenings) nor can I purchase a pass. I've gotten the first girl to max level for current build, and stuck on level 2 (full bars) for the pastry girl. My player is level 10, do I need to level him up even more?

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes