Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Either a bug or I'm missing something. I can't seem to access the Bar (during evenings) nor can I purchase a pass. I've gotten the first girl to max level for current build, and stuck on level 2 (full bars) for the pastry girl. My player is level 10, do I need to level him up even more?
Check out this video

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
I'm sorry about the bug, the autosave settings will be changed in future to save only once at night
The save files are hidden on Android on PC they should be there
It's Okay I'm Just Glad you could help out and report the Bug.

And Yeah about the Save file I can't search it up on my File on Android, Do I need to Plug it up to my PC to search it up or are there any specific name that could help me search it better?

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
It's Okay I'm Just Glad you could help out and report the Bug.

And Yeah about the Save file I can't search it up on my File on Android, Do I need to Plug it up to my PC to search it up or are there any specific name that could help me search it better?
On Android the save files are not accessible they are stored of the apk itself, couldn't find them in any folders...

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah the old save files wouldn't have the bakery access as it is enabled during the intro, In next version I will change that to work with previous saves
I wanted to ask on patreon, what does "EXTREME CONTENT" refer to? more scenes more content?

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
I wanted to have my own character but the 40 usd category is sold out :(
Lol I might do it again next month but designing the character and having 1 CG was too much work for the amount(30$) after all the cuts, but I really like this character I might add her to be a Kunoichi or an assassin
exxe.png untitled.png

Reactions: joncik

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Jesus the grind is so bad. even when cheating it is unplayable.
Beastality is completely avoidable, just don't click the horse with Mio when you're level 2 relationship with her

(I did a poll about it, so far major players seem to like beastality content but it'll be optional)
"don't click a horse in a point and click game" is not avoidable.
because you wouldn't know how to avoid it until you already saw it!

you should, once a person clicks the horse, prompt the player if the want to enable or disable bestiality scenes.

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes