dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me if this game is still in its development version or is it soon to be finished (maximum 10 to 15 content updates for the game to be considered completely finished) (And without told the debug patches)

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to progress any further?

I've leveled up Mio - 2, Rika - 6, and Hana - 5.

But there doesn't seem to be any pregnancy so far, and based on other people's comments they seem to have progressed farther than mine.

Am I missing something?

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Hm, I don't know how to progress. Got Rika high, Mio to lv2 and the bar lady to lv2 but I can't do anything other than that. All the castle stuff is just there for the time being but nothing can be done, mage and other portions are still locked. Supposedly we can knock people up and there's a purple haired woman buuut I'm not finding why of this unless its confined to patron. Rn the game is 3 women, 2 of which you can actually have sex with while the third can only go up to thigh fucking.

Small note, aside from Rika's game being rough on mobile, Bar lady's grind is funny long with raising 1 trust and lust each day. I also got some janky stuff where sex with her will start and she's talking through it all, then I get a confirmation button to have sex with her despite already doing her, it then kicks me to the map and the scene still plays there.
How do you knock people up and meet the Purple Haired Woman?

KCohen

Mar 17, 2019
Let me guess. We will not see the code, because the developer wants the dough. F yeah, paywall!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Hmm I was going to release a public version with extreme content and dlc once we hit 500 Patrons, that wouldn't be happening now... Also to be more profitable I'll remove the cheat option completely from the public version of game.
I will be focusing more on Patreon versions and have small updates on public versions.

Last edited:

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
Lol you need to pay like quite a lot for the good stuff of the game xd

Edit: basically there was no new content in the public ver. Well understandable have a nice day.
I mean i understand there needs to be profit but it feela wrong that like the new content and well good stuff is behind the higher paywall. Like there is already a story that is for patreon content and there are cheats.
But to put the content behind paywall feela bas idk

Edit 2: i saw the content in the castle well thats something i guess
Good luck

Last edited:

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Lol you need to pay like quite a lot for the good stuff of the game xd
Like I mentioned in my Tiers. Most of the Extreme content is just temporary only for patreon versions will be removed from final version because it's illegal on Steam leaving me no profit for adding the extra content, lol not to mention the 4 weekly versions you receive for that price plus relationship and Items cheats

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes