nomercy1592

Jul 17, 2018
Is this game has worth to pay 20$ per month For extended contents? I'm worried about the small size of the game.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Well, that's a massive shame, all of the content I was mildly interested in the game for in the first place is locked behind an apparently "temporary" yet massive paywall that blocks most of the content, and with the massive amount of experience I have in H games, I know that it would be risky to pay just to get to see all of the planned content.
Gonna have to pass on this one until it either reaches full release or gets abandoned and the full content code gets leaked.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, we're too focused working on the game didn't realize our Patreon was deactivated
waiting for the activation a consultation friend in the public version 1.43 the skill points where you get more sexual positions I can not use them in this version? is it correct thanks for the response

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
New Version

Also could you please update my twitter the link expired it seems
here is the new

Updatelog

• X-ray Skill unlockable and usable
  • Added Intros for all castle characters
  • Added Sleeping/Training/Bathing/Sitting sprites for Princess Olivia
  • Added Sleeping/Bathing Sprites for Queen
  • Redid all the text in game (More sexualized and improved English texts)
  • Added Sleeping/Training/Sitting Sprites for Rei
  • Added Sitting and Standing sprites for Maki (most of the sprites are animated)
  • Castle characters available at different locations during different time of day
  • Added Mechanics for Companion Window(Actors can be asked to follow and the window will change color when a possible event is available)
  • Fixed Autosave issue(only autosaves during Sleep events instead of everytime changing maps)

The development took some hit after banned from patreon but things are normal now, Though we're still in their watch list for having too extreme content

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
New Version

Also could you please update my twitter the link expired it seems
here is the new

Updatelog

• X-ray Skill unlockable and usable
  • Added Intros for all castle characters
  • Added Sleeping/Training/Bathing/Sitting sprites for Princess Olivia
  • Added Sleeping/Bathing Sprites for Queen
  • Redid all the text in game (More sexualized and improved English texts)
  • Added Sleeping/Training/Sitting Sprites for Rei
  • Added Sitting and Standing sprites for Maki (most of the sprites are animated)
  • Castle characters available at different locations during different time of day
  • Added Mechanics for Companion Window(Actors can be asked to follow and the window will change color when a possible event is available)
  • Fixed Autosave issue(only autosaves during Sleep events instead of everytime changing maps)

The development took some hit after banned from patreon but things are normal now, Though we're still in their watch list for having too extreme content What are the technical specifications for android I install it on my tablet and it does not run how much ram is needed?
can we already use the other sex positions in the public version? when we gain skill points and redeem it

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me if the game has enough content to be playable or should I consider version 1.46 as a demo? (being 5 and 10 scene H and 10 to 20 min of games for the entire gameplay for me it would be considered as a demo)

Thank you to those who will answer me because it must be 2 or 3 posts that I ask the same question but no one wants or can inform me

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Can someone tell me if the game has enough content to be playable or should I consider version 1.46 as a demo? (being 5 and 10 scene H and 10 to 20 min of games for the entire gameplay for me it would be considered as a demo)

Thank you to those who will answer me because it must be 2 or 3 posts that I ask the same question but no one wants or can inform me
There are around 20 Animated Sex Cgs(not counting Pregnancy, nude, X-ray images), and easily more than 20 mins of gameplay even with cheats. It would be great for new players. For Old players as well I try to add enough playable content each update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xenta045 and dirani

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Hey dev, cool game! I have a question though, how did you make the models? Is it a base of koikatsu+drawn in Photoshop?
It's very unique and I like it a lot.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Hey dev, cool game! I have a question though, how did you make the models? Is it a base of koikatsu+drawn in Photoshop?
It's very unique and I like it a lot.
I just checked Koikatsu seems like a Japanese 3D software their models are kinda skinny I used something similar once, this is how my art looked almost 1 year ago Models don't look good at that point just make a 3D game
2.png cakegirl.png
Now I'm using Aseprite and Photoshop for the most part using models for pose reference.
If you genuinely like the game make sure to give it a 5-Star rating it helps the game reach a wider audience

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes