Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Jesus the grind is so bad. even when cheating it is unplayable.

"don't click a horse in a point and click game" is not avoidable.
because you wouldn't know how to avoid it until you already saw it!

you should, once a person clicks the horse, prompt the player if the want to enable or disable bestiality scenes.
The game is great but the grind is a pain
For anyone calling the game Grindy
Here is a video of where I leveled up Rika in under 2 minutes without cheats

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Jesus the grind is so bad. even when cheating it is unplayable.

"don't click a horse in a point and click game" is not avoidable.
because you wouldn't know how to avoid it until you already saw it!

you should, once a person clicks the horse, prompt the player if the want to enable or disable bestiality scenes.
I said that for players currently playing the game obviously, I will warn it in the next update

Also I saw your review I understand players mildly calling the game grindy you said "Extremely grindy. Beyond ridiculous. Even with cheats, you need to grind a lot."

And you called minigames awful??? give some more context
The minigame what you called gay was a famous dance from Shinchan

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I said that for players currently playing the game obviously, I will warn it in the next update

Also I saw your review I understand players mildly calling the game grindy you said "Extremely grindy. Beyond ridiculous. Even with cheats, you need to grind a lot."

And you called minigames awful??? give some more context
The minigame what you called gay was a famous dance from Shinchan
1. in your sample video those guys move a lot more slowly for you than they do for me.
Which makes the minigame a lot easier.
did you make sure to program those minigames to be the exact same speed on different CPU/GPU speeds?

2. 2 minutes for 1 level with rika... ok... that is 1 level of 1 girl (by doing hardest difficulty minigame).
now add grinding a bunch of MC levels so he can unlock the 20 different positions, grind a bunch of money, grind multiple girls, and do all the levels for each girl instead of just 1 level

3. You were doing the minigame on maximum difficulty for highest reward. Which, if you can actually do that minigame at that difficulty drastically reduces the time compared to doing an easier difficulty.

4. I didn't call it gay, the fact you murder them kinda precludes it. What I said is that you have a man performing a homoerotic dance. Being a reference is irrelevant to that.
Assuming you find references funny... then you go "haha what a funny reference" for the first 5 seconds...
But after that, you spend an hour staring at homoerotic dancing guys... and also murdering them... so that you can earn points... so that you can fuck and impregnate a woman.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
1. in your sample video those guys move a lot more slowly for you than they do for me.
Which makes the minigame a lot easier.
did you make sure to program those minigames to be the exact same speed on different CPU/GPU speeds?

2. 2 minutes for 1 level with rika... ok... that is 1 level of 1 girl (by doing hardest difficulty minigame).
now add grinding a bunch of MC levels so he can unlock the 20 different positions, grind a bunch of money, grind multiple girls, and do all the levels for each girl instead of just 1 level

3. You were doing the minigame on maximum difficulty for highest reward. Which, if you can actually do that minigame at that difficulty drastically reduces the time compared to doing an easier difficulty.

4. I didn't call it gay, the fact you murder them kinda precludes it. What I said is that you have a man performing a homoerotic dance. Being a reference is irrelevant to that.
Assuming you find references funny... then you go "haha what a funny reference" for the first 5 seconds...
But after that, you spend an hour staring at homoerotic dancing guys... and also murdering them... so that you can earn points... so that you can fuck and impregnate a woman.
Oh! now that makes sense why everyone was calling the minigame too hard on Hardest difficulty, could you hit F2 and check what FPS you're getting, I am getting around 90-150fps, there must be a big fps difference if there is as much speed difference as you say.
(Edit: Fixed the FPS Issue it can run slower now but wouldn't be faster)

The MC just needs to be leveled up to 4 to unlock all skills, plus you're receiving 3-4 points each time you workout/read book or charm
which makes leveling system a lot easier, for levelling system of female characters there is different content at different level like Date in park/Spend Time with Rika have different scenes according to different levels. About Grinding the money if you're just levelling up characters that'd collect enough money plus you can make easy money with Hana's Blackjack minigame

The homoerotic dancing guy is the main antagonist who is you're stepfather and banished you from the kingdom, forcefully married to the queen, murder wouldn't be the right word as there is big gamebox in the shop so you're not actually murdering I'll modify the sprites to make them look more like targets

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That sounds like it would be much better
The MC just needs to be leveled up to 4 to unlock all skills, plus you're receiving 3-4 points each time you workout/read book or charm
how?
you seem to recieve 3-4 our of 5. and need all 3 stats at 5/5 to levelup.
so you need to do each one twice to levelup. 6 total per level.
leveling up gives you 4 points to spend on positions.
of which there are 20. and they start out costing 2 and rapidly go up in price.
you need way more than just 4 levels to get enough points to buy all 20.
great. that fix makes it actually doable. you gonna post a patch or leave it for next release?

personally I would still much rather if there was a way to cheat to instawin minigames.
I tried another and it felt like I was working a job instead of having fun.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
That sounds like it would be much better

how?
you seem to recieve 3-4 our of 5. and need all 3 stats at 5/5 to levelup.
so you need to do each one twice to levelup. 6 total per level.
leveling up gives you 4 points to spend on positions.
of which there are 20. and they start out costing 2 and rapidly go up in price.
you need way more than just 4 levels to get enough points to buy all 20.

great. that fix makes it actually doable. you gonna post a patch or leave it for next release?

personally I would still much rather if there was a way to cheat to instawin minigames.
I tried another and it felt like I was working a job instead of having fun.
So here is my plan for future updates...
For player stats they temporarily set to gain 3-4 points, in coming versions those stats would be able to level up using exploration
Quests as well so you wouldn't have to be at home and getting bored repeating the same animations

As far as the minigames go they are only for side characters... Shopkeeper, Bartender, Baker... Most games ignores these side characters completely so Ironically I wanted to give them a lot of content, minigames might not be there when storyline characters appear. And once I've finished setting up the Mage you'd unlock crafting Menu where you can craft Aphrodisiac, sleeping pills, love potions to increase characters relationship points without taking the minigame route but honestly I think my minigames are cool I'd play them regardless I'm getting the relation points.

According to F95zone terms I have to wait around 14 days to post an update or patch so it'll be released after that

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
According to F95zone terms I have to wait around 14 days to post an update or patch so it'll be released after that
I think you misunderstood the rule
5. Promotion

1. One update per 2 weeks will be promoted.
  2. Bugfixes (major or minor) and other very minor updates are not eligible for promotion.
  3. Updates from basic versions to more 'premium' or 'high-tier' editions of the same game version are not eligible for promotion.
  4. Abusing the system will result in promotion penalties and thread ownership may be revoked.
the rule is that only one promotion per 2 weeks and that a bugfix release does not get promoted.

You are allowed to release a bugfix patch.
it just won't get promoted to the "new release" page.

Reactions: Overlord070

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
I think you misunderstood the rule

the rule is that only one promotion per 2 weeks and that a bugfix release does not get promoted.

You are allowed to release a bugfix patch.
it just won't get promoted to the "new release" page.
Thanks for clarifying that I didn't want to risk deletion of the game from here
The new version will be released soon

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for clarifying that I didn't want to risk deletion of the game from here
The new version will be released soon
The rule is mainly to prevent people abusing the "latest updates" page. Without the rule, if you constantly updated the game you'd stay on the page and your game would be one of the first anyone browsing sees. You could slapstick any small change, call it an update, and abuse it for publicity.

You can update the game as much as you want, it just won't get bumped, and people who follow the thread should still be notified.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
A new public version is out for Isekai Awakening v1.43

ezgif.com-gif-maker (41).gif

Updatelog

• Added 6 new maps in castle interior
  • Redesigned a old character
  • Added a window for special skill(not yet implemented)
  • Added a new castle intro
  • Added a new Game intro(written by a professional)
  • Added some sprites for castle maps
  • X-ray unlockable Skills(not implemented in this version)
  • Options to Enable/Disable Beastality
  • Options to Enable/Disable Extreme Content
  • Option for Relationship Cheats
  • New Intro by another new writer
  • Fixed the MAX FPS to 120 to ease the Shopkeepers Minigame
  • Old save files will work and have Castle and Baker shop

Link -

If you like the game or want to see extra and latest content please support me on Patreon or Subscribestar It really motivates me:BootyTime:

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Hm, I don't know how to progress. Got Rika high, Mio to lv2 and the bar lady to lv2 but I can't do anything other than that. All the castle stuff is just there for the time being but nothing can be done, mage and other portions are still locked. Supposedly we can knock people up and there's a purple haired woman buuut I'm not finding why of this unless its confined to patron. Rn the game is 3 women, 2 of which you can actually have sex with while the third can only go up to thigh fucking.

Small note, aside from Rika's game being rough on mobile, Bar lady's grind is funny long with raising 1 trust and lust each day. I also got some janky stuff where sex with her will start and she's talking through it all, then I get a confirmation button to have sex with her despite already doing her, it then kicks me to the map and the scene still plays there.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
How the fuck do you close the game? Can't find the quit option anywhere ingame so i have to alt-tab out and close it that way.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
A new public version is out for Isekai Awakening v1.43

View attachment 2639536

Updatelog

• Added 6 new maps in castle interior
  • Redesigned a old character
  • Added a window for special skill(not yet implemented)
  • Added a new castle intro
  • Added a new Game intro(written by a professional)
  • Added some sprites for castle maps
  • X-ray unlockable Skills(not implemented in this version)
  • Options to Enable/Disable Beastality
  • Options to Enable/Disable Extreme Content
  • Option for Relationship Cheats
  • New Intro by another new writer
  • Fixed the MAX FPS to 120 to ease the Shopkeepers Minigame
  • Old save files will work and have Castle and Baker shop

Link -

If you like the game or want to see extra and latest content please support me on Patreon or Subscribestar It really motivates me:BootyTime:
Will there be more bestiality/extreme content like gangbang and such? :)

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
Is there any new content or just SoL + Map additions?

Looking at the changelogit doesn't say any new content, just UI stuff.

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes