5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EternalDrake

Mar 23, 2022
banner.jpg

Overview:
In the modern world, you try to be a hero and get killed. In a **surprise twist**, you meet a goddess and are reincarnated into a fantasy world. Meet many characters, build relationships and go on quests in this sexy RPG adventure!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-05
Release Date: 2022-12-05
Developer: Eternal Drake -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

intro26.png intro32.png intro56.png intro108.png intro135a.png intro190.png intro244.png event_01_camp_momo8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ValiantSoul

Apr 15, 2022
Isn't this game just an exact copy of "The Nobody in a Hero's World"? Even the mushroom girl and blacksmith girl have the same models with just changed colors. Also its pretty weird to have no music whatsoever, and then hit the player with loud gunshot effect out of nowhere.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Isn't this game just an exact copy of "The Nobody in a Hero's World"? Even the mushroom girl and blacksmith girl have the same models with just changed colors. Also its pretty weird to have no music whatsoever, and then hit the player with loud gunshot effect out of nowhere.
Indeed, i though it could be a remake by the same dev but no, not the same dev.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IsekaiHaremHero-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Feels a little... Um, on the bill? Heh, get it? Cause I'm a duck... I'll leave now...
Sorry Duck, but that joke just isn't everything you thought it was quacked up to be....made worse by trying to explain it...thus the facepalm...'Bill' me for the damages...

Beyond that...started my run-through, and while it isn't a complete knock-off, there are a number of differences, there are still a number of places where scenes are re-used (Goddess scene, the city), places where dialogue is re-used, and characters as well (though our elf blacksmith had her hair color changed). Heck, if you look through the first few pages of Duckdev's thread for his game, even this game's name is mentioned...might have been that one's original name....will continue to play, because I like the original things I see in it, just not really impressed that it feels like it is hacked into another persons game.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote