4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
is there no more sorry after 2-2 and yea 3-3 that stun lock for some reason made me unable to click or attack

Reactions: Opious

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
Got a mostly complete save file. The files go in Users/"your user"/AppData/Local/Isekai_lost_in_Harem

First link I've posted here, let me know if it works.

and nobody bothered to have a higher resolution for this game... i'm running it on a 4k Monitor, i can barely read it damnit XD
You should check out Lossless Scaling. It's pretty awesome for upscaling low res games. I use it mostly with H games, but I've also used it with like AAA games to get better fps. My favorite feature of it is the ability to scale pretty much anything up with AMD FSR.

It has definitely been worth the couple bucks I spent on it. Also I believe they are a Ukrainian developer if that matters.

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Well that's one way to waste 3€... New version has NO new CG because the artist was "busy" so there's placeholders now, so basically the update we've been waiting for is worthless. What's even funnier is you can't know this unless you spend money since the changelog is paywalled

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Well that's one way to waste 3€... New version has NO new CG because the artist was "busy" so there's placeholders now, so basically the update we've been waiting for is worthless. What's even funnier is you can't know this unless you spend money since the changelog is paywalled
To be fair, I like Menz Studio because they are one of the rare devs out there who make zako-themed games. I only care about zakos you can defeat and it seems that's exactly what the dev is about. CGs are already so common nowaday anyway, like femdom. Any games have them it's boring.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
To be fair, I like Menz Studio because they are one of the rare devs out there who make zako-themed games. I only care about zakos you can defeat and it seems that's exactly what the dev is about. CGs are already so common nowaday anyway, like femdom. Any games have them it's boring.
So you play an h-game for the gameplay and not the hentai part?

Hotdoghero1

Mar 29, 2020
I don't know what zakos is and there's no new enemies to defeat/rape because the CGs are the placeholder ones.
Zako basically means common enemy.

Also does this mean though that stage 4 only has enemies from previous stages/updates or are there new enemies that simply aren't finished (is there even a new boss?)?

Shame if the former cause I did like messing with enemies by stunning them with lightning since they get different animations compared to flinches/losing their hp (or just draining the stamina bar in the case of bosses like Morgan, whose got one of my favorites cause belly clutch).
Morgan stun.png
The priest also has a fun one where it looks like she's praying. I would have went back for a screenshot, but I lost my save file abit ago (the shop bugged out on me anyway after defeating the 3-B's succubus boss) and I don't feel like going all the way through again (especially the 1-3/2-3/3-3 dungeon stages, which just drag too long with frequent encounters).

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes