4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
Yes, I know that. When the develop progess is 50% or nearly end and I did that in my previous game as well. It's impossible for me to add new demo on every update and this is just 2nd stage.

But have to admit my bad that I'm very busy on both my office work and game developing and forgot to come back here to post some updates and news. Will fix myself about this.
Things getting wild in your office work don't make things easy. This is also a different animation style than you've made before, right? You never used Spine.

Your love for the material shines through everything you do. Games that focus on female enemies that aren't dominating you are still far rarer than I keep expecting. It just seems natural, you know? Who doesn't love cute enemies! I've consistently been amazed that Virgin Invader didn't set off a genre boon, it's so good.

Reactions: ZX7H

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It really isn't, I'm not fapping to a paid demo, period.
Well, I was pointing out the closest thing to fap material we had. In other words, I agree with you.

It doesn't help that the only review we have is this:
i tried the latest ver and it was very disappointing
And that all patreon posts are locked behind 3$. Even polls are 5$-paywalled. That's even less boner-worthy.
Not to mention the changelog which basically says nothing:
- 4 new enemies
- 6 new H scenes
What's this? 6 small sprites with words, or new animations like the Imp's so that every female enemy has at least one H-attack?
The 2 previous games were leaning toward Ryona; if this game will follow the same trend I'd like to know (so I'll be outta here).

Anything is fine, as long as the dev finish their game. But they won't get many patrons from F95 at this rate, that's for sure.
Maybe a hero will change that, or the dev opts for a smarter promotion. What's for sure is, we know nuthin' at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
Things getting wild in your office work don't make things easy. This is also a different animation style than you've made before, right? You never used Spine.

Your love for the material shines through everything you do. Games that focus on female enemies that aren't dominating you are still far rarer than I keep expecting. It just seems natural, you know? Who doesn't love cute enemies! I've consistently been amazed that Virgin Invader didn't set off a genre boon, it's so good.
Thank you very much. Many female enemies are more refreshing than one female with ton of monsters anyway :D

And that all patreon posts are locked behind 3$. Even polls are 5$-paywalled. That's even less boner-worthy.
Not to mention the changelog which basically says nothing:

What's this? 6 small sprites with words, or new animations like the Imp's so that every female enemy has at least one H-attack?
The 2 previous games were leaning toward Ryona; if this game will follow the same trend I'd like to know (so I'll be outta here).
I decided to lower the update version from $5 to $3 for less paid, most patreon dev use $5 tier as standard for update version. While "Even polls are 5$-paywalled" is for extra bonus for $5 tier who support more than the update version.

"What's this? 6 small sprites with words". First, the demo is free to test. If you played it, you will know what is " 6 new H scenes " mean, both win or lose with sex(H) are H scenes by the way. But if you expect me to describe like "this new girl have doggystle scene" then no, I want player to discover by their own what H-scene for each girl but patrons already know about it.

About Ryona, my game is a fighting/beatem up games with female enemies . . . so what you expect? It's surely "Ryona" genre but not blood-gore level.

Last edited:

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
Update Knight girl, new enemy in 3rd stage. She is an upgrade version of female guard. She has better block and shield attack that can stun player. Her shield is design from police shield for not cover her outfit design. Hope you like how she look.

New regular enemies in 3rd chapter are Knight, Cleric and Succubus. Will show their images when I finished them.

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
Magisteel riot shields are, as I've said, genius. How do you make a sexy knight behind a shield and still let the player see her? Nailed it

Reactions: saga55555

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Reactions: saga55555

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
Cleric, new enemy in 3rd stage. She can use holy magic to attack and heal her allies. She isn't a fighter type so I make her look unconfident when attacking.
She also has small gimmick that her underwear will random color and pattern when she appear but you can only see it when she succuessful heal her allies.

The next enemy is Succubus.

Reactions: dt90 and ZX7H

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Isekai Lost In Harem 0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Oh I remember this game. Nice to see it still going. The art and animations are still nice, although from trying to use a framework like Parade Buster, it's... lacking in the H-content. The enemy don't feel very like, 'alive' because they don't do anything in combat really. No taunting or anything.
There isn't even defeat scenes, which I think is missing the chance for some other content.

Still, keep it up.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes