• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 15, 2019
Had a bug where all my attacks would only do 1 damage, had to reset 1-3 because of that...
on that note, holy shit 1-3 is so long, either reduce the random encounters or make the character move faster, it's insane
but the cgs are fantastic, love the art, and the fight mechanics are very fun especially that last boss, hope it doesn't get cancellled

Saiyajin920

Jun 27, 2020
The thing is I don't have a mouse so I can't pass the parry stage
So I just want to know if there's any other moves cause I want to Skip the tutorial

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
2nd stage characters.png

Hi everyone, Isekai Lost in Harem V0.21 update for patrons.

Update

- Add 2nd Chapter

- 4 new enemies

- 6 new H scenes

- 10 new challenge stages (unlock 5 stages after clear each chapter)

- 4 new magic spells

- New equipment

Adjustment

- Add Full screen mode in option

- Map stage, decrease encounter rate (every 20-25 moves to 28-35 moves)

- Map stage, player can escape from battle by holding right click on [Escape] icon until gauge full.

- When enemy attacking, the 1st hitbox at the moment will have symbol "( 1 )". So players easier to notice which enemy attack should block/parry first when more than one enemy attack nearly the same time

- Shield girl no longer block while attacking

Notice!

- 2nd Chapter has no story. The writer is still busy. I will work on the story later when the writer is available.

- No new H scene in stage 2-3 (2nd chapter, map stage) because I want to concentrate on main game first. Will work on it later.

Reactions: RayBar

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Game demo usually end at 1st stage and it's free. This version is "developing to be full game" version, not demo.
Most developers make new demos with added content along the way of the development of the full game, but sure

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
Most developers make new demos with added content along the way of the development of the full game, but sure
Yes, I know that. When the develop progess is 50% or nearly end and I did that in my previous game as well. It's impossible for me to add new demo on every update and this is just 2nd stage.

But have to admit my bad that I'm very busy on both my office work and game developing and forgot to come back here to post some updates and news. Will fix myself about this.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Yes, I know that. When the develop progess is 50% or nearly end and I did that in my previous game as well. It's impossible for me to add new demo on every update and this is just 2nd stage.

But have to admit my bad that I'm very busy on both my office work and game developing and forgot to come back here to post some updates and news. Will fix myself about this.
The game plays pretty well for me so far. Looking forward to the final product. Good luck.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes