4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
so i got to 1-3 and the game had an extreme drop in quality, it became a bad rpgmaker ripoff with a crash if an enemy attacks the same frame you flee, which feels mandatory if you dont hemorrhage potions to stay alive. It would be one thing if i couldn't finish 1-3 because i suck, but being unable to finish because it keeps crashing, is extremely frustrating

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
Oh I remember this game. Nice to see it still going. The art and animations are still nice, although from trying to use a framework like Parade Buster, it's... lacking in the H-content. The enemy don't feel very like, 'alive' because they don't do anything in combat really. No taunting or anything.
There isn't even defeat scenes, which I think is missing the chance for some other content.

Still, keep it up.
"it's... lacking in the H-content"
Not sure with this . . . 1st chapter already have 9 H-scenes and will add more 7 scenes each chapter. But unlike Parade Buster that do reverse rape (still has but only demon enemies), you usually be the one who start the H-content. So you need to click on the heart icon at the defeated enemy.

But I feel like this game lack of the reason to redo H defeated enemy after view them a few times. So I planned to add new ability that player can summon mimic to H the enemy (same H scene you did) and play as small screen on the side while you can continue fighting and gain the points to summon tentacles/slime attack. It similar to Tia punish female enemy in Atelier Tia if you ever play it before.

Reactions: dt90 and ZX7H

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
"it's... lacking in the H-content"
Not sure with this . . . 1st chapter already have 9 H-scenes and will add more 7 scenes each chapter. But unlike Parade Buster that do reverse rape (still has but only demon enemies), you usually be the one who start the H-content. So you need to click on the heart icon at the defeated enemy.

But I feel like this game lack of the reason to redo H defeated enemy after view them a few times. So I planned to add new ability that player can summon mimic to H the enemy (same H scene you did) and play as small screen on the side while you can continue fighting and gain the points to summon tentacles/slime attack. It similar to Tia punish female enemy in Atelier Tia if you ever play it before.
I suppose I did pick a poor choice of wording. It might be better to just say the H-content feels less... developed. Like, the animations and designs are nice. The H bits just don't feel as 'impactful' to me? The characters are only really characters before battle, when they have dialogue and such. But in battle everyone is silent and there's no banter. The enemies in Parade Buster have teasing dialogue and lines, especially when they make the protagonist ejaculate.

I do agree with a way to 'automate' the 'winning' H-content, since to me, it just becomes an exercise in clicking the heart, then the skip button. After the very first time, of course. Enjoy it when it's new. But after that...
Though I do enjoy the game having a 'reason' of how your protagonist can do that. Nothing like some time stopping powers.

Reactions: ZX7H and saga55555

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
I suppose I did pick a poor choice of wording. It might be better to just say the H-content feels less... developed. Like, the animations and designs are nice. The H bits just don't feel as 'impactful' to me? The characters are only really characters before battle, when they have dialogue and such. But in battle everyone is silent and there's no banter. The enemies in Parade Buster have teasing dialogue and lines, especially when they make the protagonist ejaculate.

I do agree with a way to 'automate' the 'winning' H-content, since to me, it just becomes an exercise in clicking the heart, then the skip button. After the very first time, of course. Enjoy it when it's new. But after that...
Though I do enjoy the game having a 'reason' of how your protagonist can do that. Nothing like some time stopping powers.
Ah yes, what different is the voices. I really lack of it, not many sound resources and don't understand Japanese is hard to do it. May add it later if I can contact some Japanese VA. Only have sound resources from Atelier Tia.

Reactions: ZX7H

Dodging Rain

Jun 1, 2018
There is a bug where you can defeat the boss by constantly countering their H-attack after you are defeated.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Ah yes, what different is the voices. I really lack of it, not many sound resources and don't understand Japanese is hard to do it. May add it later if I can contact some Japanese VA. Only have sound resources from Atelier Tia.
Did some thinking on it, and well voices ARE nice but I don't think strictly required. Parade Buster still had text 'dialogue' in battle as well.
Something that came to mind is, while the game does explain how the protagonist has time to do it in the middle of battle, there isn't a similar thing for the other way around - actually, thinking on it, the story doesn't mention why it's a bad thing for the demons to make the protagonist ejaculate.
I mean, beyond hentai game logic, of course.

Sorry if I sound nitpicky, I just sort of like, do these things in games. A story that explains/justifies its game mechanics is always fun, I think.

saga55555

Feb 6, 2022
The 3rd new enemy from 3rd stage, Succubus.

I also finished with the knight girl H scene. This scene art style is change because of I commissioned "Forgetful" to help with design and line art. He is the artist who worked in Atelier Tia's CG.

I decided to use commission to speedup progress. I think it isn't help much, maybe faster 1.5-2 days per scene. He's work from design to line art and I do the coloring. The character size between battle and H in this game nearly the same size so it surely will look off if the art style is too different when change to H scene. So, this why I have to do coloring myself. But at least the anatomy and pose look better.

H01.png

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
This game is pretty nice. Haven't played it yet. Anyway, if you commission some money to the author/developer/artist, can you request something included in the game, like female urethra insertion/sounding?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
In a world only populated by females..
A prophesized hero wielding a 12 inch magic lance is destined to appear before the world at its time of need to repopulate the female race

Reactions: ZX7H

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
The 3rd new enemy from 3rd stage, Succubus.

I also finished with the knight girl H scene. This scene art style is change because of I commissioned "Forgetful" to help with design and line art. He is the artist who worked in Atelier Tia's CG.

I decided to use commission to speedup progress. I think it isn't help much, maybe faster 1.5-2 days per scene. He's work from design to line art and I do the coloring. The character size between battle and H in this game nearly the same size so it surely will look off if the art style is too different when change to H scene. So, this why I have to do coloring myself. But at least the anatomy and pose look better.

How do you commission the artist/author?
I tried to play the demo game. This game is fantastic! It has everything except my fetish, though...
The RPG development, the story (which is hilarious), although not deep, but it has some dark humors. Wish the devs can improve more and add more girls types and sex actions not limited to 'normal ones', probably add more choices and x-ray/cross-section views would be better

leafund

Apr 26, 2017
New update is out on patreon
This includes stage 3, and honestly this is my first time posting a link to share to give back to you guys who have helped me out on too many occasions.
Now you are the HERO

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah it would be cool if the shield lads didn't just completely bug you out with the shield bash...

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Is the gallery bugged ? some of the girls are missing, the 3B boss is bugged after i defeated her as well...?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IsekaiLostInHarem-0.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
There is a bug with the knight, when it does a shield slam it freezes the screen and only the back button can be interacted with. Only way to reset it is restarting and not being hit...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes