2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (160).png

Overview:
Have you been bullied in Elementary and/or High School? Well Amano Masahide, our protagonist, is a victim of his school’s “Queen” Riko. Every day is a torment. Humiliation and abuse are daily events in his life. Riko’s creativity seems endless and slowly even Hope is getting killed off from his heart. With the upcoming school trip Masahide is about to give up. Kano his childhood friend and classmate is his only source of hope now. Just as she is about to save him for a brief moment the bus crashes and falls down from a cliff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-24
Developer: Maki-sensei -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

xftbVv.png PGyTJq.png pJEHL+.jpg 0wd_Un.png ayTwHd.png PyqkAg.png L7W0LI.png 942WdO.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Hmmm what about you guys is there someone you wish you could get Revenge on?

Reactions: Salomon108

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
..didn't this come out last year.....or am i tripping?
...thx for the share tho
There are two versions of this game so the Date is a little confusing so I put the release date that was written on patreon for this game.

Edit: I changed the date, it looks like some numbers got me wrong, The fourth game I upload today so I'm a little tired:HideThePain:

Reactions: Somew and Lerd0

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
0dfde08bcc55c3e037b46ecf6d4b45f3.gif
Every cloud has a silver lining tho and Masahide gets a chance for a fresh start. Embracing the new identity of Avalon he seems happy with his new life till he does not notice an old schoolmate in a slavery shop.
Meh, it looked interesting until i read that part, IMPO if the MC changes bodies and in the other world is another person, revenge is not sweet and it loses its meaning.

EDIT: :unsure: last update on Itch August 2022 the same on patreon, I'm almost sure this is abandoned..? :KEK:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting, the idea of a loser who seeks revenge and redeems himself is always very good, perhaps not much of the software on which it was implemented (RPGM), but visually it looks good.

Good luck, whether or not this succeeds will depend on how well the MC can develop (from being a timid loser to becoming a strong, dominant master).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiNoRevenge-0.1Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 2774086

Meh, it looked interesting until i read that part, IMPO if the MC changes bodies and in the other world is another person, revenge is not sweet and it loses its meaning.

EDIT: :unsure: last update on Itch August 2022 the same on patreon, I'm almost sure this is abandoned..? :KEK:
I hadn't noticed :oops:... this may end up abandoned much sooner than expected :(

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
this game is confusing, like i can't figure out what to do. just told there was a quest in a mine but not what to do there. also can't figure out how to heal my characters

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
So is there anything in this game after killing the ogre in the mines? or is that the end of the content?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So are the screenshots here just bait? Sounds like there is nothing to this game, from what little info there is in this thread.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes