4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Over powered cocky perverted mc....and a story with great looking girls. No 2 year cock blocking in this one! I am in!
I would rather choose how perverted the mc is though,maybe toned down just a bit. The over powered part keep. Tired of every other mc getting their ass kicked all the damn time. We are in another world,and apparently we are super powerful in it. Win.

Overall though this could be a great story/game.
Agreed.
At times in my opinion the MC balances awfully close to asshole territory.
Letting the player choose "how cocky you want to answer the question" issues would be great IMO. But overall it's not a deal breaker.
The dialogue needs a proofreader for sure.

But graphics, story premise and animations promise a great game.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Agreed.
At times in my opinion the MC balances awfully close to asshole territory.
Letting the player choose "how cocky you want to answer the question" issues would be great IMO. But overall it's not a deal breaker.
The dialogue needs a proofreader for sure.

But graphics, story premise and animations promise a great game.
Dude he have a battle against demon lord he needs to be much more powerful than now as he is.
We don't even know if demon lord is anos or not.:HideThePain:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Dude he have a battle against demon lord he needs to be much more powerful than now as he is.
We don't even know if demon lord is anos or not.:HideThePain:
More powerful?
Yes.
Rude while becoming it?
No.

Not that he is now, mind you. He is "only" on the verge of becoming it.
For instance I consider "ejaculate and evacuate" as rude ...

If somehow the main game has a trigger or multiple differently worded answers it would be cool.
But if not I don't see it as a major problem.
It is the devs story and they can do whatever they want.

And no, the demon lord likely is not anos voldigoad but a busty succubus style sex demon.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
More powerful?
Yes.
Rude while becoming it?
No.

Not that he is now, mind you. He is "only" on the verge of becoming it.
For instance I consider "ejaculate and evacuate" as rude ...

If somehow the main game has a trigger or multiple differently worded answers it would be cool.
But if not I don't see it as a major problem.
It is the devs story and they can do whatever they want.

And no, the demon lord likely is not anos voldigoad but a busty succubus style sex demon.
Damn! That's even better.

I was joking about anos there's no hero can beat him.

Rude while becoming it?
No.
No one wants this.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I was joking about anos there's no hero can beat him.
That is because in his anime HE is the absurdly overpowered isekai protagonist.

He repeatedly killed and resurrected (and thus tortured) the first racist bully he encountered in front of his peers by using his heartbeat only.
In the very first episode.

If he'd be in this AVN he'd be an obstacle but ultimately defenseless against the MC.
Power creep ...

• Haha
Reactions: Kinky Boi

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
That is because in his anime HE is the absurdly overpowered isekai protagonist.

He repeatedly killed and resurrected (and thus tortured) the first racist bully he encountered in front of his peers by using his heartbeat only.
In the very first episode.

If he'd be in this AVN he'd be an obstacle but ultimately defenseless against the MC.
Power creep ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Looks good. Kinda was worried about the typical isekai trope, but it still managed to portray itself decently as not to much lore dumb was giving but the visuals and explonation was given for magic and monsters. But this makes me wonder how much it can expand since HS2 dosent have much variaty of scenarios, let alone fanrasy one but also the options for Monster or enemies is kinda lackluster.

However, for a 0.1 its a good start, good amount of LI got already introduces and the naughty scene was really good done :devilish:, peak animation for HS2 nivou. Sadly my crappy laptop cant handle these :mad:... but there is always a way to get on those normaly hehe.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The Yandere tag already has me interested, I don't think I've played a single game with that.
- "I don't think I've played a single game with that."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Yandere surprisingly has a glow up in mangas recently, but many of the are portrayed rather 2 dimensional, which make them lackluster. Its even harder for games, though not imposible if you look at Blue Archieves "Yandere Squad" lol.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes