Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
"Bad design"?
Yes.
Some people have interpreted it as an ultimate choice and forever rejection of one possible LI and addition to the harem and not as a possible story decision about what LI has sex with MC and enters the harem FIRST with the girl not chosen being fucked and inducted one to three updates later.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out the story.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but normally it would provide some additional choice info which would be displayed on screen. But at this point for this title, there are no choice data yet. )

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title using the minor adjustments. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Samples.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0003.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
You gonna skip big titty guild leader?! SHAME ON YOU!
View attachment 4094921
If it's to garantee all Relya scenes, I'd do that without missing a beat. I can replay after for other contents.
But particularly, I don't like this idea of LI content competing with each other in a harem game. If it was a romance game, it'd make sense, since you generally have to choose one.
I didn't even get any guild leader content. And I don't recall have been given the choice either. Was it my choice to fool around with the receptionist?

• Red Heart
Reactions: gadu2121

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If it's to garantee all Relya scenes, I'd do that without missing a beat. I can replay after for other contents.
But particularly, I don't like this idea of LI content competing with each other in a harem game. If it was a romance game, it'd make sense, since you generally have to choose one.
I didn't even get any guild leader content. And I don't recall have been given the choice either. Was it my choice to fool around with the receptionist?
With the receptionist you had the choice to turn her down or not even compliment her in the first place.

With the guild leader you had no option YET and that is a huge difference.

Same with the "competing choice" in this update.
It is extremely likely that you just chose the ORDER in which the girls take a spin on the MC mobile i.e. the girl you did not chose "gets her chance" in an upcoming update.

LadySpider

May 24, 2021
While I like this game, I hope that the paywalled content was just a one-off and wont be repeated. If you want people to invest in your project, make a good game, and maybe improve your bad grammar, instead of locking way content to try and get people to fund you.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
While I like this game, I hope that the paywalled content was just a one-off and wont be repeated. If you want people to invest in your project, make a good game, and maybe improve your bad grammar, instead of locking way content to try and get people to fund you.
Unfortunately it looks like it's going to be a common theme, dev has mentioned exclusive scenes numerous times on Patreon already, it's one of the reasons I won't be supporting the dev, exclusive content is a shit practice and turns me away from supporting any dev, shame because initial release looked promising, add to that the dev making a harem game with split plaths makes it even worse.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't understand a lot of the stuff, like the whole transported to another world thing after death, but it was enjoyable for the most part, and good quality, It is not a unique story, I mean come on, its very close to Rebel Duet, even a succubus named Val.

How come when I go into the gallery there are 2 scenes not unlocked, one with Val and one with Fiona, I wasn't given the choice at all for either.

Fierzo

Sep 28, 2020
This has potential, but a drawback is definitely the Grammar and story-writing. Still looks like in the right direction, sex scenes are well animated.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
>"What do we have here"
The potential in this one is very strong.
The renders are solid af, havent seen anything wrong with them, i like the lighting not as much as i should, but i recognized improvement from 0.1 to 0.2 - so nothing to judge hastly right now.
The animations are pretty outstanding, sth i like to expect from top-tier inside this niche.
(I do not share the opinion, that a static background for the lewd scenes, would make them any better, i prefer it in its current state)
The writing is nowhere to be perfect, but intruiging enough to keep the inner chain of thought alife.
Some jokes and/or slapstick were really funny, overall entertaining.
A lot of proofreading is defenetly needed - please get a proofreader with mother tongue in english.
The lore in itself doesnt take itself very serious sometimes, but i like the way it was put together, so basically i just aprreciate it.

I am looking forward to upcoming updates, as this one has the potential be one of the greater titles.
@Soultice Please keep up the quality, it was a nice piece of content so far, i want more :)

Reactions: bASKOU

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The models are great and the story is like shit, i guess it is a normal thing since most of the isekai animate have the shitty story.:KEK:

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes