Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
she has eyes. she is also a succubus....charm them......they undress....she walks away. Nothing but loosely worded, bad dialogue that could be better worded. Told the dev he should use sexual aura instead

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 4080299
His patrons are getting these dialogues in the name of exclusive content? Sucks to be them.

I knew this game will have some shit for sure.
Oh man... don't tell me you don't know what a succubus is? Hm? Really dude...

are you looking for something to pick on in every game? every succubus or incubus has their own goals for lustful purposes, they don't fuck just anyone, they look for something better and worthwhile for their own satisfaction.

I'm not really a fan of things like this where girls mention other dicks, but in the picture I clearly see a succubus so I don't see any problem to picking on such things, knowing that they are horny bitches and checks everyone before getting involved with them and making them your bitch or becoming his subordinate.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
don't like the way it is worded. But no where does it say she fucked every male. She could have looked at the cocks and deemed them small compared to the mc and walked away, it is very loosely worded. But for me, I don't like our Li's talking about other males. Dev needs to correct his wording
From discord:
View attachment 4080835
See this is what I was about to comment before I saw this. The way I took it is she went around town making guys drop trou only to be disappointed and lose interest.:LOL:
The only thing she fucked is the giant dildo she said she bought but it wasn't good enough!
Some poor townie thought that this was finally his day too...
funny-crying.gif

Reactions: Vortex@

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
See this is what I was about to comment before I saw this. The way I took it is she went around town making guys drop trou only to be disappointed and lose interest.:LOL:
The only thing she fucked is the giant dildo she said she bought but it wasn't good enough!
Some poor townie thought that this was finally his day too...
View attachment 4081137
wait 3 inches is something to be sad about?! :Kappa:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Calling the succubus a love interest? She forced MC to fuck her, fully expecting to kill him in the process. He played Uno Reverse on her and didn't die. But MC has no reason to love her.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Calling the succubus a love interest? She forced MC to fuck her, fully expecting to kill him in the process. He played Uno Reverse on her and didn't die. But MC has no reason to love her.
Reason to do it?
No.
Will he do it anyways?
Yes.

The story likely involves a good part of "taming/breaking the succubus"

That she is no girl "worthy" to be an LI now is observation.
That she is no girl "worthy" to be an LI ever is a ... less than intelligent assumption.

Last edited:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
So... does that count as NTR? She became a love interest during the first meeting, MC has sex with her, then later on she admits to running round town fucking everyone else and comes back round to him saying she tried everyone else in town but they weren't as good as him and actually she just wants him now.

If a woman ever hit me with that line I'd not go near her with a barge pole. No thanks, I do not want sloppy 200's, that is gross, might be my response.

Or is it to be interpreted as her running around with a ruler measuring every cock in town and sighing each time they're too small? In which case that's just fucking hilarious.
Did people actually get mad over this stupid shit? Like what in the ever loving fuck do you expect from a succubuss :KEK:

wait 3 inches is something to be sad about?! :Kappa:
Not at all king, didnt know you were packing such a massive hog :BootyTime:

she has eyes. she is also a succubus....charm them......they undress....she walks away. Nothing but loosely worded, bad dialogue that could be better worded. Told the dev he should use sexual aura instead
Indecicive little succubuss , if she takes on that attitue she'll starve

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Did people actually get mad over this stupid shit? Like what in the ever loving fuck do you expect from a succubuss :KEK:

Succubus aren't real though, they don't have fixed rules, so it doesn't have to be like she has to bang people or she dies like it is her food or something the way some people seem to act like it works. It could just be power boosting effect or something and since Mc doesn't die when they do it he's like an infinite battery so she doesn't need others.

Good to know that. Unfortunately it doesn't make it completely fine for me. She should have been searching for MC and not stripping every guy in town with the intention of fucking them.

It is what it is I guess. I don't like her intentions but I'm glad I was wrong.
Also, she doesn't need to even seduce and strip people, she just has to tap them with her tail and take them to her dream world and they show up naked and she just kick them out when she didn't want to waste her time with them.

She was a virgin succubus which makes her better than any other succubus in any other game I've played. I'd have preferred it if, because the Mc survived, it caused some kind of effect on her, like it bound her soul up to his or something and while she was hunting other humans when she would think about it she would become almost physically sick or something, like she became allergic to other men. Just an idea but one of the great things about fantasy is that you can make the rules for how the fictional and fantasy creatures work.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018

Not at all king, didnt know you were packing such a massive hog :BootyTime:

Not mad no, just curious as to what the wording actually was intended to mean as it appears to mean something else. I am as previously stated though, still hoping to see a flashback montage of her with a ruler sighing heavily each time she measures a cock which just doesn't quite live up to her new standards.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes