MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Really good but this last update....
Why this quest system? In a harem I have to choose one scene and miss another?
This is a stupid decision.
yea, unfortunately this game is pseudo-harem. I really hate shit like this, when you have harem tag you would think the only choice you can get is reject girl or not.. crap like pick x girl or y for sex scene no make sense

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
With a new lease on life, you’re ready to chase your wildest dream: becoming the Harem King and taking down the Demon Lord! Along the way, you’ll gather a diverse group of amazing women from all corners of Evenralm... Humans, elves, demons, dragons, and more to join you on your lewd adventure.
This better have some amazing fights incoming lol. I hope it's not just the typicall parody abt isekai and thatthere is an effort to do some actual fights.
I'm ready to be hit by truck-kun lol
I'll be coming back once I've tried it see you

THX

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
To be worked on: Either don't make the text readable on the menu pop-up, or make it match the dialog below it. (I know... it's another render to do and this is a first release. Just commenting for future cleanup.)

View attachment 3927878

*Edit: Just finished playing through the first release here. It is looking good so far. Some small typos that can be cleaned up later.

One thing that strikes me is that the overall look and feel has a weird sheen of AI post processing? Like. I can tell they have done a decent job with the models, but especially the early scenes almost feel like they rendered the scene, then ran it through a filter of some kind? I don't know how to describe it.

LOL, just went through 0.2. Still "You Have Slain Orc King" after killing the goblins.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
1st release sparked some interest ,2nd release kept it going = on the the watchlist :BootyTime:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I agree, this game looks like one to follow. Just wish the camera would stand fucking still in the animations.

Reactions: Danv

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 4080299
His patrons are getting these dialogues in the name of exclusive content? Sucks to be them.

I knew this game will have some shit for sure.
So... does that count as NTR? She became a love interest during the first meeting, MC has sex with her, then later on she admits to running round town fucking everyone else and comes back round to him saying she tried everyone else in town but they weren't as good as him and actually she just wants him now.

If a woman ever hit me with that line I'd not go near her with a barge pole. No thanks, I do not want sloppy 200's, that is gross, might be my response.

Or is it to be interpreted as her running around with a ruler measuring every cock in town and sighing each time they're too small? In which case that's just fucking hilarious.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
So... does that count as NTR? She became a love interest during the first meeting, MC has sex with her, then later on she admits to running round town fucking everyone else and comes back round to him saying she tried everyone else in town but they weren't as good as him and actually she just wants him now.

If a woman ever hit me with that line I'd not go near her with a barge pole. No thanks, I do not want sloppy 200's, that is gross, might be my response.

Or is it to be interpreted as her running around with a ruler measuring every cock in town and sighing each time they're too small? In which case that's just fucking hilarious.
MC fucked her which means she's already involved with MC. You can't even avoid her so that definitely makes her an LI or someone important to the game atleast.

What I'm sure about is such girls shouldn't be there in harem games. Even if she fucked the whole town behind the scenes and we don't see it, it still affects the overall vibes of the game.

If this game can't be tagged as NTR, It would be great if in the opening post it's mentioned that one of the LIs fucks the whole town off-screen and let the players decide if they still want to play this game.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
In a well-built harem game if we want all the Li’s? not really.
In a game where you choose the ORDER in which you "test drive" the girls?
Yes.

Meaning in this update you'd fuck the one girl you chose and in one of the next updates you'd fuck the girl you did not choose the first time.

It is pretty common that in a harem AVN the girl asks you directly if you'd fuck her for life or not.
The choice you saw in this update is very likely NOT the final one.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
MC fucked her which means she's already involved with MC. You can't even avoid her so that definitely makes her an LI or someone important to the game atleast.

What I'm sure about is such girls shouldn't be there in harem games. Even if she fucked the whole town behind the scenes and we don't see it, it still affects the overall vibes of the game.

If this game can't be tagged as NTR, It would be great if in the opening post it's mentioned that one of the LIs fucks the whole town off-screen and let the players decide if they still want to play this game.
Unless it was just a ridiculous ruler romp round town! But yeah, if it isn't that and it's fucked the whole town then that really is quite gross and should not be anywhere near a harem game. Just like that random scene in Milfy City, like why? Why would you pretend it's harem and then do that... WHY?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
don't like the way it is worded. But no where does it say she fucked every male. She could have looked at the cocks and deemed them small compared to the mc and walked away, it is very loosely worded. But for me, I don't like our Li's talking about other males. Dev needs to correct his wording
From discord:
1727568984114.png

Last edited:

Lerd0

Devoted Member
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 29, 2017
don't like the way it is worded. But no where does it say she fucked every male. She could have looked at the cocks and deemed them small compared to the mc and walked away, it is very loosely worded. But for me, I don't like our Li's talking about other males. Dev needs to correct his wording
From discord:
View attachment 4080835
...she really was walkin around town....with a ruler out....measuring everyone.....
basicbimboo-basicbimbo.gif
...lol...lmao even......

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes