DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Today is the release day of Isekai Paradise Chapter 2 for the Knight tier :))

Access Chapter 2 of Isekai Paradise with Knight tier here:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Isekai Paradise [v0.2] [Soultice] - Compressed

Win/Linux [275 MB]
- - - -

Mac [270 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Isekai Paradise [v0.2] [Soultice] - Compressed

Win/Linux [275 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [270 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks! ❤

• Crown
Reactions: Zemax

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is the game as shallow as the title would suggest?

*checks reviews*

Yep...seems like it.

The models and animations are pretty well done, beautiful even, but I'm at the point where that alone isn't enough to hook me. I'll check it out some other time.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiParadise-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 20, 2024
No need to download this harem game when this one comes with yandere. I get angry almost as fast with Yandere/Tsundere characters as I do with NTR. I won't touch this game because of that. Otherwise almost all the tags dev has planned to bring to the game were ok except femdom. That was another thing that would have possibly forced me to remove the game. If it had been stuffed too much in front of me.

• Haha
Reactions: mtuytj
Dec 23, 2019
Depending on what quest you choice, hunt goblins or kobolds, MC gets scene with Fiona or Relya, and honestly, it's such a perfect example of 'choice for the sake of choice'. Not only this completely arbitrary thing leads you to a different outcomes, also why not just both? I'm not talking about group sex, would be to early for that, but there is zero reason why MC shouldn't have scene with Relya after Fiona from narrative or other point of view. I mean, they sleep together, for god's sake. And fucking two girls back to back would be so much hotter.

Instead dev had to make two variations of the Velera scene and would have to watch for variations of the story in the future. All this extra work because "Hurrr, durrr, we have to have choices, why is there no choices, why it's linear, hurrr, durrr"

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Depending on what quest you choice, hunt goblins or kobolds, MC gets scene with Fiona or Relya, and honestly, it's such a perfect example of 'choice for the sake of choice'. Not only this completely arbitrary thing leads you to a different outcomes, also why not just both? I'm not talking about group sex, would be to early for that, but there is zero reason why MC shouldn't have scene with Relya after Fiona from narrative or other point of view. I mean, they sleep together, for god's sake. And fucking two girls back to back would be so much hotter.

Instead dev had to make two variations of the Velera scene and would have to watch for variations of the story in the future. All this extra work because "Hurrr, durrr, we have to have choices, why is there no choices, why it's linear, hurrr, durrr"
You speak the truth.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Finally! I can be Lord Rimuru and actually have fun with the girls :ROFLMAO:
Good Job Dev!
Also I wanted to mention that whatever compression you're using is doing wonders. 880 Mb for this many animations is great.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes