RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Wow what an amazing game!

Didn't knew this game even exist, animations was amazing!

I can go to slow burn route or corruption route too, that's good!

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Really good but this last update....
Why this quest system? In a harem I have to choose one scene and miss another?
This is a stupid decision.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Depending on what quest you choice, hunt goblins or kobolds, MC gets scene with Fiona or Relya, and honestly, it's such a perfect example of 'choice for the sake of choice'. Not only this completely arbitrary thing leads you to a different outcomes, also why not just both? I'm not talking about group sex, would be to early for that, but there is zero reason why MC shouldn't have scene with Relya after Fiona from narrative or other point of view. I mean, they sleep together, for god's sake. And fucking two girls back to back would be so much hotter.

Instead dev had to make two variations of the Velera scene and would have to watch for variations of the story in the future. All this extra work because "Hurrr, durrr, we have to have choices, why is there no choices, why it's linear, hurrr, durrr"
Just a heads-up. Choose kobolds. The succubus scene is basically the same, but adds an extra Fiona 3-some bit. Later, at the guild, you get a choice to surprise Fiona, or knock. If you knock, you get the Fiona sex scene, but if you surprise her, you get the Reyla scene from the goblin quest route. You can't get both in one playthrough, but you can save at that choice and watch them both without having to go through both quests entirely.

Reactions: imposssiblegirl
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes