Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
As much as I'd like to try this one out for harem and handsome male MC, but the hentai parts seem forced on the girls, like he's just dominating them sexually and girls want it deliberately without any romance involved

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Try it bro this one is one of the best game, already obsessed with this game just in seconds not even a min.
Dude, you're on every page of comment section in this game. Anyway, I find it pointless if there isn't any romance involved between MC and the chicks and they're just desperately asking to be penetrated from the get-go

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ
Jul 15, 2024
Dude, you're on every page of comment section in this game. Anyway, I find it pointless if there isn't any romance involved between MC and the chicks and they're just desperately asking to be penetrated from the get-go
It's because I like this game, at least MC isn't our typical wimp, I'm really tired of pussy MC, at least this one have some strength, and indeed there's not much romance involved maybe in next update there will be something to your liking, anyway new update will be released in mid September.

If you're into slow burn games, I know couple of them.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725451066567.png

The following content will be added in chapter 2:

• 10,000++ words (Total with Chapter 1 will have 15,000++ words)
  • 5 H-Scenes (Total with Chapter 1 will have 7 H-Scenes)
  • 1 Exclusive H-Scene (Patron Only)
  • 6 new girls will appear in chapter 2

Some additional features/improvements:

• Gallery feature (H-Scene Replay)
  • Voice in H-scene fixed to voice channel
  • Improved fonts that are easier to read
  • A party renaming option added
  • Sentence/word improvements that have been suggested by friends on Discord.
For the release of Chapter 2, I will estimate September 10-14 for Patrons who have access 2 weeks earlier than the public. And 2 weeks later for public release.

Notes:

There are still some things that I might add to Chapter 2, but I haven't thought of them yet. So for now, that's all I can tell you.

Thank you.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018

View attachment 3999515

The following content will be added in chapter 2:

• 10,000++ words (Total with Chapter 1 will have 15,000++ words)
  • 5 H-Scenes (Total with Chapter 1 will have 7 H-Scenes)
  • 1 Exclusive H-Scene (Patron Only)
  • 6 new girls will appear in chapter 2

Some additional features/improvements:

• Gallery feature (H-Scene Replay)
  • Voice in H-scene fixed to voice channel
  • Improved fonts that are easier to read
  • A party renaming option added
  • Sentence/word improvements that have been suggested by friends on Discord.
For the release of Chapter 2, I will estimate September 10-14 for Patrons who have access 2 weeks earlier than the public. And 2 weeks later for public release.

Notes:

There are still some things that I might add to Chapter 2, but I haven't thought of them yet. So for now, that's all I can tell you.

Thank you.
oh cmon not again a game that looked promising after the Demo and then reveals it has a Paywall for content :cautious::cautious:

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

I want to apologize in advance for not being able to keep my promise to release Chapter 2 on the 14th. Initially, I expected to release it between the 10th and 14th of September. However, although I've completed both the writing and the rendering of animations and images, I encountered several issues in my coding. :))

In particular, there were problems with the transition from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2. I added some new features that caused conflicts with the coding in Chapter 1, which I hadn't anticipated. This led to an incorrect estimation of the release schedule.

As of now, I expect Chapter 2 to be released within the next 1-3 days.

Once again, I apologize for the delay.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes