2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hi guys,
Thank you all for the very first comments and reviews about the game. As I have mentioned, I'm not a native English speaker so my writing is not natural and sometimes grammatically wrong. All feedbacks and comments are welcome. I also want to improve the quality of the game but I am not able to hire a Translator because I'm just a student. Can you help me to do it by fill the feedback form at the thread? I want to fix all of the errors (bugs and writing) before going to the next version of the game so I can develop a better game for you. There will be a 50$ cash reward each month for my Patron who did the most helpful feedback if I reach my first goal (YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE ). My game is and always be free. I'll appreciate it if we can develop the game together.
Thanks for reading
GOODBOI
So far my only major problem is the missing images for all of the rooms in the new house. The broken english isn't the worst I've seen, but if you want to improve there's a sub forum on this site where you can ask for help (sometimes people will help translate for free when you're just starting, or they can direct you to better machine translator programs).

Edit: Ok, hit the end. It may have been a mistake for you to release this. It's too short and only sets up the story/ doesn't have any content. In the future, if you make another game, your first release needs more than just the story intro. There's a lot of people here who see a first release like this one and will never come back. I however, am intrigued, and will look forward to what this will become.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
giving this a shot snice love the animes of this category..

on a first look... english could use se work... and in the intro when MC saves the girl it looks like he pushed her away from the car but into a poll haha.. so that made me laugh..
ill keep playing and see how the game is later today :)

Reactions: AmountDue777

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Concept is interesting, I would love to play an "anime isekai" game where MC actually fucks girls in his harem. English needs a bit of work, but you can understand what the dialogues are about so it's not atrocious. Hint system would be good so you know how much content you have left. Right now the game is more like a proof of concept instead of an actual game, but we'll see later what comes out of it. Good luck with the developement.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I inserted the Incest Patch into the Game folder as instructed, but I still have "friend" and "friends mother" , is that it ?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so.. very nice concept so far!
found some issues that you might wanna look into..

1)should add a flag that tells you that we already finished 12/12 work progress for the week instead of being able to keep working without any benefits.. instead it keeps let you work and waste 100 of the currency...

2)the work week is 1 day short since the first week... the workload gets reset at day 7 instead of day 8... and then every 7 days( so on day 14 instead of 15... 21 instead of 22.. and so on...)

3)should add an inventory since the only place we can see it is the magic power menu and that can only be accessed once a day if we made something... and it doesn't even show how many of the items we have.. only "obtained"... (at lvl2 seems like we can view the magic power 'inventory' but still only make things once a day)

4)as for the farm... farmers usually get up before dawn and start working in the early morning while in the game the farm is still empty in the late morning.. just something you might wanna think about..

5)very small visual issues with the magic experience bar.. at lvl1 with 450 experience it shows as full but it needs 500 to lvl up to lvl2... (thought it was stuck at lvl1 when it went from 450 to 475 and stayed full bar lvl1...)
then going from lvl2 to lvl3 at 1475 experience it looks about at 70% full but training and getting to 1500 experience gets us lvl3

6)gate section seems to be bugged after we get Isabel's address.. when going to the gate have same options as when going to the residential area...

7)should add a relationship menu.. after the first 2-3 weeks of randomly complimenting either the mother or sister I lost track of who had how much and who I should raise points with...

finished all available content that I managed to find and got my magic powers to lvl3(stopped gaining experience at lvl3)..

this has a lot of potential and reminds me of the dark magic game so I wish you all the best and look forward to the next release!

• Red Heart
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote