• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Can we get another link for the patch? For some reason it insists I install some popup blocker that then makes it impossible to get the file.

Reactions: AmountDue777

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
ok so.. very nice concept so far!
found some issues that you might wanna look into..

1)should add a flag that tells you that we already finished 12/12 work progress for the week instead of being able to keep working without any benefits.. instead it keeps let you work and waste 100 of the currency...

2)the work week is 1 day short since the first week... the workload gets reset at day 7 instead of day 8... and then every 7 days( so on day 14 instead of 15... 21 instead of 22.. and so on...)

3)should add an inventory since the only place we can see it is the magic power menu and that can only be accessed once a day if we made something... and it doesn't even show how many of the items we have.. only "obtained"... (at lvl2 seems like we can view the magic power 'inventory' but still only make things once a day)

4)as for the farm... farmers usually get up before dawn and start working in the early morning while in the game the farm is still empty in the late morning.. just something you might wanna think about..

5)very small visual issues with the magic experience bar.. at lvl1 with 450 experience it shows as full but it needs 500 to lvl up to lvl2... (thought it was stuck at lvl1 when it went from 450 to 475 and stayed full bar lvl1...)
then going from lvl2 to lvl3 at 1475 experience it looks about at 70% full but training and getting to 1500 experience gets us lvl3

6)gate section seems to be bugged after we get Isabel's address.. when going to the gate have same options as when going to the residential area...

7)should add a relationship menu.. after the first 2-3 weeks of randomly complimenting either the mother or sister I lost track of who had how much and who I should raise points with...

finished all available content that I managed to find and got my magic powers to lvl3(stopped gaining experience at lvl3)..

this has a lot of potential and reminds me of the dark magic game so I wish you all the best and look forward to the next release!
Do you got any scene with any of them?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Do you got any scene with any of them?
if you mean scenes with the girls then I made the sister into the army trainer, the mother into the school teacher and had a few scenes with Isabel until it said no more content
think that's about all the scenes that are currently in game...

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
unless I had a bug where my crafted key still didn't open the doors..
half those tags aren't in the game yet... since I haven't managed to find any sexual content other then the sex toy at the crafting magic shop...

AmountDue777

Oct 17, 2017
ok so.. very nice concept so far!
found some issues that you might wanna look into..

1)should add a flag that tells you that we already finished 12/12 work progress for the week instead of being able to keep working without any benefits.. instead it keeps let you work and waste 100 of the currency...

2)the work week is 1 day short since the first week... the workload gets reset at day 7 instead of day 8... and then every 7 days( so on day 14 instead of 15... 21 instead of 22.. and so on...)

3)should add an inventory since the only place we can see it is the magic power menu and that can only be accessed once a day if we made something... and it doesn't even show how many of the items we have.. only "obtained"... (at lvl2 seems like we can view the magic power 'inventory' but still only make things once a day)

4)as for the farm... farmers usually get up before dawn and start working in the early morning while in the game the farm is still empty in the late morning.. just something you might wanna think about..

5)very small visual issues with the magic experience bar.. at lvl1 with 450 experience it shows as full but it needs 500 to lvl up to lvl2... (thought it was stuck at lvl1 when it went from 450 to 475 and stayed full bar lvl1...)
then going from lvl2 to lvl3 at 1475 experience it looks about at 70% full but training and getting to 1500 experience gets us lvl3

6)gate section seems to be bugged after we get Isabel's address.. when going to the gate have same options as when going to the residential area...

7)should add a relationship menu.. after the first 2-3 weeks of randomly complimenting either the mother or sister I lost track of who had how much and who I should raise points with...

finished all available content that I managed to find and got my magic powers to lvl3(stopped gaining experience at lvl3)..

this has a lot of potential and reminds me of the dark magic game so I wish you all the best and look forward to the next release!
Thanks for your comments. I appreciate that! will try my best to the coming up release.

Reactions: Spawn420

AmountDue777

Oct 17, 2017
if you mean scenes with the girls then I made the sister into the army trainer, the mother into the school teacher and had a few scenes with Isabel until it said no more content
think that's about all the scenes that are currently in game...
The key is for future content. There is no H but naked scenes in this version. Thank you.

Reactions: Spawn420

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So this game has a new file name what was the old one so I can remove it no point having 2 of the same game. Since we have to restart this. The dev needs to learn a few tricks me thinks. Including proper links.at least for the incest patch.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Big boob, big ass, small midriff, dam wait, full lips (upper in case, pervs ;)), ho, Innie of course.
With one single straight plan as to use as furniture, no, comparative use of course !

Shame sliders are not a thing over most engines, skyrim go with several body's types, there is even a mod to manage bodys assignment and cloths used. Damn..

Feb 27, 2018
Wow.. putting aside the GREAT LORD FARQUAD this game looks kinda like the manga called starting from today i'll work as a city lord, I like it 737

AmountDue777

Oct 17, 2017
Because of some problems, the next version of the game is expected to be updated in the middle of December.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote