2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Just wondering what happen to the link for v0.2.0? Also what is the keys to unlock the link for v0.2.0 in patreon.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Can I quickly rant about something?

I hate when writers do this thing, where they write romanceable characters as family members and later just swap the term "mother", "aunt", "sister" or whatever with some BS term like "mother's friend" or "stepmother". This is by no means an issue specific to this particular work, it just happened to be the one I decided to comment on. The way MC refers to his not-mother as "Friend's Mother" (capitalized at that -_- ) did play a part in this however.

I don't even like incest to begin with and I also understand why you have to do this, but the dialogue becomes so awkward as a result - While a line such as "Hi, mother!" or "What's up, brother?" are awkward, but still barely acceptable (you'd usually say "Hi, mom!"/"What's up bro?" or "Hello, mother."/"How are you today, brother?" if you wanted to have this high-class, distanced and aristocratic mood between the characters), lines such as "hello friend's mother, what a nice weather we're having!" remind me of that "hello fellow humans" meme. You wouldn't even call your stepmother "stepmother". You'd either call her "mom" or call her "Jane" or "Mrs. Jane" or "Mrs. Doe". Constantly referring to your stepmother as "stepmother" makes it sound really standoffish, like you're forcefully trying to put a distance between you.

Similarly, your friend's mother wouldn't call you "daughter's friend", she'd just call you by your name. Considering that parents also refer to their children by name, rather than by relation designation, I really have no idea why the author decided to go with the most awkward option possible here.

There are very different speech patterns that you use, depending on whom you're talking to, and you can't just swap one word and expect it to work in a dialogue. And that's even before taking into account narrative issues like the supposed moral dilemma, surrounding sleeping with your friend, "but it's fine, because it's not your friend". The biggest sin among these, is the g-damn "landlady" trope, where MCs have moral issues sleeping with a hot chick "because they are tenants". Bonus sin points for introducing a "landlord" (who refers to you by using "my tenant", as in "It is my responsibility as your landlord to bring you up as a good man, my tenant") and having the "landlady" refer to you using terms like "sweetie", "honey" or such.

My point being, either write it as a straight-up incest and provide an "unofficial" easy way to replace the keywords (allowing the reader to choose his relations to certain characters is one way to do this), write it as a non-blood-related incest or make it non-incestuous. The key point: commit to one of these, because you can't do it all at once, at least not without rewriting a good portion of the script. If it's only about the internet morality police, then the first method would be the best IMO, but if you're trying to make it not-awkward to people who don't like incest, then either go with #2 and lose some of each, #3 and just give up on family relations, or #1/#2 and make the whole affair completely optional.

I don't know about others, but at least in my case, whenever I see a term "landlady" or "aunt" or such, it's so painfully obvious that the character is supposed to be your parent or a sibling, and it almost hurts to read the script from that point onward, so even though I am really put off by the MC having sexual relations with his mother (less so with siblings, but that's probably because I never had a sister), I'd rather apply the patch and have a dialogue work properly, rather than suffer through all the awkward "tenants" and "daughter's friends" and such.

Anyway, sorry for ranting, it's just that after reading over 9000 erotic VNs with "landladies" I needed to vent this somewhere. Tried making this constructive though, so maybe someone will find this useful.

Peace.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I hate when writers do this thing, where they write romanceable characters as family members and later just swap the term "mother", "aunt", "sister" or whatever with some BS term like "mother's friend" or "stepmother". This is by no means an issue specific to this particular work, it just happened to be the one I decided to comment on. The way MC refers to his not-mother as "Friend's Mother" (capitalized at that -_- ) did play a part in this however.

I don't even like incest to begin with and I also understand why you have to do this, but the dialogue becomes so awkward as a result - While a line such as "Hi, mother!" or "What's up, brother?" are awkward, but still barely acceptable (you'd usually say "Hi, mom!"/"What's up bro?" or "Hello, mother."/"How are you today, brother?" if you wanted to have this high-class, distanced and aristocratic mood between the characters), lines such as "hello friend's mother, what a nice weather we're having!" remind me of that "hello fellow humans" meme. You wouldn't even call your stepmother "stepmother". You'd either call her "mom" or call her "Jane" or "Mrs. Jane" or "Mrs. Doe". Constantly referring to your stepmother as "stepmother" makes it sound really standoffish, like you're forcefully trying to put a distance between you.

Similarly, your friend's mother wouldn't call you "daughter's friend", she'd just call you by your name. Considering that parents also refer to their children by name, rather than by relation designation, I really have no idea why the author decided to go with the most awkward option possible here.

There are very different speech patterns that you use, depending on whom you're talking to, and you can't just swap one word and expect it to work in a dialogue. And that's even before taking into account narrative issues like the supposed moral dilemma, surrounding sleeping with your friend, "but it's fine, because it's not your friend". The biggest sin among these, is the g-damn "landlady" trope, where MCs have moral issues sleeping with a hot chick "because they are tenants". Bonus sin points for introducing a "landlord" (who refers to you by using "my tenant", as in "It is my responsibility as your landlord to bring you up as a good man, my tenant") and having the "landlady" refer to you using terms like "sweetie", "honey" or such.

My point being, either write it as a straight-up incest and provide an "unofficial" easy way to replace the keywords (allowing the reader to choose his relations to certain characters is one way to do this), write it as a non-blood-related incest or make it non-incestuous. The key point: commit to one of these, because you can't do it all at once, at least not without rewriting a good portion of the script. If it's only about the internet morality police, then the first method would be the best IMO, but if you're trying to make it not-awkward to people who don't like incest, then either go with #2 and lose some of each, #3 and just give up on family relations, or #1/#2 and make the whole affair completely optional.

I don't know about others, but at least in my case, whenever I see a term "landlady" or "aunt" or such, it's so painfully obvious that the character is supposed to be your parent or a sibling, and it almost hurts to read the script from that point onward, so even though I am really put off by the MC having sexual relations with his mother (less so with siblings, but that's probably because I never had a sister), I'd rather apply the patch and have a dialogue work properly, rather than suffer through all the awkward "tenants" and "daughter's friends" and such.

Anyway, sorry for ranting, it's just that after reading over 9000 erotic VNs with "landladies" I needed to vent this somewhere. Tried making this constructive though, so maybe someone will find this useful.

Peace.
Incest isn't allowed on Patreon, this has been a thing for ages now.

The landlady stuff is the only way to bypass it or Patreon shuts their accounts down.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Link for Incest patch is dead.

Peace.
Sorry about replying to this old post but I have something to add. The awkwardness you described gets even worse when the characters act like the relationship is somehow taboo even though that makes no sense without the blood relationship.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RemoraDFC

I can do one even better on their patreon they posted version 2.0 but the game looks abandoned now as there hasn't been any new posts since NOV 6, 2020 AT 9:47 AM.

WINDOW/ LINUX:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Finally fixed the fucked up links so they work now.

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
RemoraDFC

I can do one even better on their patreon they posted version 2.0 but the game looks abandoned now as there hasn't been any new posts since NOV 6, 2020 AT 9:47 AM.

WINDOW/ LINUX: Mega#1RqsuCc3OEV4IymElWvT-Wn_WPjNoKJ12fsMospy3pI

MAC: Mega#209gbuTkAqv5_HFFvPO8rriuDgAOUXosYLpXkNKWSuE

ANDROID: Mega#uaWrZbdfDclSQolGT4IsgGDum4_pm9Y0dYHtSJPAzbY

Don't ask why the fucking links are the way that they are as I have no fucking clue as I tried everything to try to join the 2 into one for the links but for some reason they won't do it so you'll just have to copy and paste those links into your browser.

Thank's. I will take a look shortly at what 0.2.0 has to offer.
I noticed the links above were a little incomplete. So to help others, I went to Patreon and copied them again.

WINDOW/ LINUX:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Again, thank you for the updated info.

I was hoping someone had the old Family patch though. Since the link is dead.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RemoraDFC

They weren't incomplete that is the way they were on patreon and no matter what I did here it would only paste them on here the same way even copying and pasting the links into notepad and then copying and pasting it wasn't fixing the links I somehow got the one to work but now it looks like it needed a decraption key but I was finally able to fix the links so that they are working now.

Keep in mind that this will most likely be the last update from the DEV as there hasn't been any new posts on their patreon in over a year.

Last edited:

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
RemoraDFC

WINDOW/ LINUX: Mega

MAC: Mega

ANDROID: Mega

Finally fixed the fucked up links so they work now.
What are the new scenes?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Knight8

No clue never played this before I was just going through games that haven't had a update in a long time in the latest updates and reporting ones that fall under the sites abandoned rule but I noticed that there had been a update that no one had noticed so I posted the links to it.

Reactions: RemoraDFC
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote