DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It was only a matter of time till isekai found its way here...oh lord
Dude, there were already plenty of isekais here. Hell, there are plenty of "reincarnation" ones here. Isekai is that (if not downright teleportation) into "another world"

PervyGoose

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
As much as I'd like to answer any questions like this I don't think it's a great idea to spoil everything that I have currently planned and also to avoid making false promises just in case (i.e. if I end up not going through with an idea of a scene anytime soon if I feel it won't fit the story/characters).
It's alright to post a suggestion of a fetish/general idea of things you're into if you'd like to. I'll read through everything and while I can't promise confirming/denying whether it'll be in the game as I'm not developing it out of requests, it may still give me ideas for the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the comments and for being interested in the game. :)

Reactions: Zone_Watcher

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
so si there anything in the game? had scene with maid chick and inn owner. cant get the uniform . already bought the house. now what lol

PervyGoose

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
so si there anything in the game? had scene with maid chick and inn owner. cant get the uniform . already bought the house. now what lol
The answer to that is under the developer notes. I'm working hard on content for the next release, especially tying up loose ends like the inn uniform storyline etc. To fix the issue of not knowing what to do next or if there's any content left I'll either make an event-hints menu or at least temporarily add content-end warning messages.

Reactions: Zone_Watcher

shindonut

Dec 9, 2019
Is there more to do after you get your house? I tried working for three weeks straight, sleeping for three weeks straight, checking every area at every time of day, but for some reason, I can't find out what to do next.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: dango96

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Just went through all the content.

The game feels like it has a lot of femdom vibes even when I turned it off in my preferences. It's certainly still in the game, I'm guessing I just got lighter versions of the scenes.

I'm also not fond of the protagonist. He feels like an absolute beta. They just tell him what to do and he does it. From the beginning they grabbed our otherworlder guy and coerced him to tell the mayor how to make a major decision on the town policy, and he does it without even considering other options. The girl we did a favor for hurls abuses at him while jacking him off. He gets forced on the ground by a succubus, (if I have femdom disabled don't give me the option to ask a girl to crush my balls,) then when he shares his home he takes the couch while the guests, (who don't even mind sharing the bed) take his bed. This doesn't come off as gentlemanly to me. It comes off as mega-beta behavior. And ok, sure, maybe he doesn't know. But why then can't he just buy another bed? Why am I relegated to the guest treatment in my own home?

Still, the animations are high quality, it looks like something shaping up to compete well against similar games on the site, though it feels like one of the unique twists from this game to the others is the type of protagonist he is. While it's not really going to be everyone's cup of tea, it'll at least give this game a somewhat unique identity down the road.

Keep goin dev.

Reactions: PervyGoose

PervyGoose

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I really wanted to see more femdom here, it's a pity that here it will be like in other games.
Just went through all the content.

The game feels like it has a lot of femdom vibes even when I turned it off in my preferences. It's certainly still in the game, I'm guessing I just got lighter versions of the scenes.

I'm also not fond of the protagonist. He feels like an absolute beta. They just tell him what to do and he does it. From the beginning they grabbed our otherworlder guy and coerced him to tell the mayor how to make a major decision on the town policy, and he does it without even considering other options. The girl we did a favor for hurls abuses at him while jacking him off. He gets forced on the ground by a succubus, (if I have femdom disabled don't give me the option to ask a girl to crush my balls,) then when he shares his home he takes the couch while the guests, (who don't even mind sharing the bed) take his bed. This doesn't come off as gentlemanly to me. It comes off as mega-beta behavior. And ok, sure, maybe he doesn't know. But why then can't he just buy another bed? Why am I relegated to the guest treatment in my own home?

Still, the animations are high quality, it looks like something shaping up to compete well against similar games on the site, though it feels like one of the unique twists from this game to the others is the type of protagonist he is. While it's not really going to be everyone's cup of tea, it'll at least give this game a somewhat unique identity down the road.

Keep goin dev.
Thanks for the feedback, really confirms the concerns I had about the game writing after I playtested it before the release.

The femdom part is the one that I'm the most unsatisfied with personally, I feel like I've really done it wrong. It's meant to be a side fetish and not in any way the main focus of the game, but instead of forcing scenes for it that are completely unrelated to the rest of the character's story I'm thinking of reworking it to be an actual route choice instead.

As for the general writing - I agree that it requires some adjustments. I will give it a look-over, won't really change the story but I'm sure I can find some things that could be worded better and give the MC an actual personality.

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
I think you can add various situations that lead to one or another outcome, such as femdom or vanilla.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: dango96

KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
I really think this game shows a lot of promise. Like mentioned above, the MC doesnt really have much personality. I dont care much if he enjoys being told what to do or not, he just feels a bit too generic in general. Also it would be nice if you put in the hint box that progress for that girl is done for the current version. I played several days just wondering if i had missed a trigger of some sort. I do like the girls and the story so far, and ill be looking forward to next update!

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
So far have enjoyed the game. But I do have a question and it may just be my own weird imagination. But did anyone else think Ishtar's feet looked like they had purple and white squids on them? That purple clasp/medallion on her sandals, looks like it has two eyes on it and her toes become tentacles. lol