hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So I liked the femdom with the bar owner, what a nice lady. The whole loli thing made me uncomfortable, I wished there was a way to have it go non sexual and even if we have to have them live with us have more of a parental role so I don't feel like a creep. I am not kinkshaming I am aware that people can differentiate fiction from reality and 1000 year old dragon god loli blabla but I felt really uncomfortable whenever I interacted with the two after the first event and please if you add options for that make it so we aren't called master.
The animations where nice looking though.
As for side content suggestions I would just say that I think femdom where the dom is actually nice is somewhat rare so if at any point we can get a scene where we are positively encouraged to worship the nice barlady that would be really neat, maybe kissing whatever bodypart she wants us to, that can be very intense if built up to correctly and if not licking is always the go to. Maybe that's interesting for you to write? idk.
The catgirl doesn't go anywhere yet and I don't really have an opinion on the first girl since it was too vanilla for me (but apparently not everyone thinks that way).
I am definitely hoping this goes somewhere just to see where it ends up.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so i gotta ask. can you choose who's in your harem? had to question it when you got raped by the succubus. just tried this game today so figured id ask. apparently turning femdom off doesnt prevent rape so idk

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think this game will be abandoned. I really like the game i hope not. This game has femdom route and thats really rare.
This is sad, I really hope this game doesn't end up in the graveyard of abandoned games.